Author Topic: New Member (PG Area)  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Turtle Thompson

• IceShanty Rookie
New Member (PG Area)
« on: Nov 07, 2018, 09:14 PM »
New member here, wanted to say hi!
I致e been lurking the forums for a bit now, been doing lots of prep for this season.

I have been fixing an 87-89 250 Tundra to help access some lakes this winter, tho I think my lack of a big power/powder machine or trail breaker will limit where I can get to.

The plan is to get to some remote lakes with the sled or snowshoes and target Ling, rainbow and lakers and or dollies.
I知 a catch and release guy but I will keep the odd chickens/panfrys for dinner.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: New Member (PG Area)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2018, 10:26 PM »
Welcome to the site, glad to have you here with us.

Offline Burnblaze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2018, 12:09 AM »
Heya welcome, I知 in the pg area myself. If your looking for someone to go with just message be up I知 always down to meet new fisherman! I also have a mountain sled that could possibly break some trail for ya lol

Offline Turtle Thompson

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2018, 02:56 AM »
Heya welcome, I知 in the pg area myself. If your looking for someone to go with just message be up I知 always down to meet new fisherman! I also have a mountain sled that could possibly break some trail for ya lol

Thanks! I would definitely be down for that. You break trail and I haul the skimmer haha.

Offline Burnblaze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2018, 02:27 PM »
No prob, just message me!  ;D

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
« Reply #5 on: Nov 08, 2018, 08:44 PM »
welcome.. seasons just around the corner.. tuff thing about pg is sometimes it snows tons so lil short tracked sleds cant get around with lots of snow or slush on lakes, early season or late season is usually the best unless a good trail or a few other sleds..
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline Turtle Thompson

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2018, 09:25 PM »
Thanks! I'm a local truth be told, born and raised. I am also all too familiar from my land surveying days just how well the tundras get along, back then the lt's were over exaggerated as being a  "long track" . The nice part is if you get stuck it weighs 200lbs. I did forestry work around town and north as well, which led to finding some nice remote lakes. The little lake i was at a few days ago had some frost at the edges, while the trail in was frozen

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.