Author Topic: ...... End of Tourney Nearing ......  (Read 7889 times)

Offline akdg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: ...... End of Tourney Nearing ......
« Reply #30 on: Mar 13, 2006, 06:59 PM »
A big thank you to everyone who made the tourney possible and those who entered their fish! :clap: :thumbsup: Myself and Littlepike are already looking forward to next years tourney!  Good job to all invoved :clap:

Offline Bartman44

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Mar 13, 2006, 08:06 PM »
A big thank you to everyone who made the tourney possible and those who entered their fish! :clap: :thumbsup: Myself and Littlepike are already looking forward to next years tourney!  Good job to all invoved :clap:

You and littlepike! - just made the connection.  We (me and Marbury)  may have to hookup with you two next ice season. 

Doug,

Outstanding job, especially with the dramatic increase in players this year.   You get an A+ in diplomacy.

One thing though-  stay out of my fishing holes (just kidding  ;D)  Sorry I missed you when your were in my zone.  Hopefully you can make it back up for some summer action with us Capital District addicts.

Bart

Offline akdg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #32 on: Mar 14, 2006, 08:10 AM »
You and littlepike! - just made the connection.  We (me and Marbury)  may have to hookup with you two next ice season. 

Bart

Sounds like fun- I think those boys would put a hurtin on the fish together ;D

Offline J_MAKI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Mar 14, 2006, 09:19 AM »
Congrats to all the winners out there.

Wish I could have posted more but for some reason IS is very slow with my dial-up.

Good luck to all for the rest of their seasons. Our regular season is over at the end of the month, but our stocked trout lakes are open year round.

Jeremy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.