Author Topic: Kudos for our Sponsors  (Read 1265 times)

grumpymoe

Kudos for our Sponsors
« on: Jan 19, 2006, 08:50 PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to extend a very grateful thank you to all the sponsors of this years Iceshanty.com tournament. Your support and enthusiasm for this great sport is very much appreciated!. May your 2006 business success and profitability, be just as rewarding as our support for your great products and services........Grump :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline LoneWolf

• Iceshanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Fanatic! >))))>
Re: Kudos for our Sponsors
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2006, 05:40 AM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Well said Grump !

Those who are brave are free ..

Offline Hookset

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't eat the yellow snow!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2006, 10:13 AM »
The products from Jammin Jigs are great!  I have been using them consistently for the last 2 years with success.  Some of the best glo-jigs available.  Thanks for the sponsorship and the quality product offerings.  Thanks also to the rest of the generous sponsors, you help make my favorite place on the net even better.  Good luck in 2006!
We don't own nature, nature owns us.

Offline wrightday

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2006, 06:30 PM »
Great job, I just got my handwarmer.   Real nice.  Look forward to using it this weekend.

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2006, 08:25 PM »
The sponsors are absolutely terrific, and Gerbings has my vote for sure!  I've used my handwarmer on a number of occasions now, and really appreciate it.  I keep a small scrap of towel inside the warmer to wipe off moisture that may still be on my hands, and it helps my hands to warm up faster.  (Of course, I wipe off fish slime as good as possible on an old towel first).  Here's my original thread:
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=32193.0
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.