Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1615445 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #14790 on: Feb 04, 2019, 04:43 AM »
Morning all,

WS....once again kudos to you  :bow: :thumbsup: not many would have gone to the trouble of finding that woman and helping her out  :-\ you sir are a true  :angel

Eddie....glad you had a decent day again up north  :clap: :icefish:  good luck this afternoon  ;)

IW.....best wishes for your surgery Wednesday, a speedy and complete recovery  :)

IFF.....glad your 'slip" wasn't serious  ;D  sounds like some sloppy conditions with those temps  :(

H2L.....how was bowling  ???  and more importantly how was the chili  :woot:

Heading to the lake in a few minutes  :tipup: :icefish:  should be a great day weather wise.......hope the fish feel like playing  ;D

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14791 on: Feb 04, 2019, 04:55 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

31 with freezing drizzle, down to 10 by noon with 20+ MPH winds. The roads are wicked this morning and the news is already reporting a few crashes.

Eddie good luck with the terrazzo today. Hope you and the crew have a good week. I haven't thought about any fishing, I will try and spend some time in the garage this week.

IW, yes it was crazy with the lady down the road. Not only the phone being a number off but that she lived that close ??? I am guessing she was close to 80, just glad I could help.

My wife slipped on the ice Friday and has been nursing a sore back all weekend. She needs to go to work today which with the ice on everything is going to be a rough walk. Tomorrow I am going to pick her up at work and bring her in to the chiropractor.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14792 on: Feb 04, 2019, 07:16 AM »
It is in the mid 40's this morning with light rain. We did not need rain. I should have worn my creepers when I put the garbage out last night as even the grass was ice. I can only imagine how bad the slush is on the ice after this rain.

It looks like my plan to go over to the other place on Wednesday might be put on hold as they are guessing for some ice coming out of the sky. I need to go over there as I have a bunch of egg shells that my dog breeder wants to grind up to add calcium for her dogs by putting it in their food. I have three  cream cartons of shells for her as I eat a lot off eggs along with the wife's baking. I also need to stock up on muffin bread as any I have bought else where is tasteless with the texture of cheap white bread. it would make good bread balls for carp fishing.

WS That was a great move to go help that woman with the ice. It shows that you are old school like all of us of the older generation.  Hopefully your wife's recovery from her fall is not long lasting.
They interviewed a 92 year old black woman this morning on TV. She is a friend of the wife's from years ago. She has been volunteering at the Veterans home for 58 years. The wife calls her MA as her husband told a waitress one time that she was her daughter. The husband is a real dark black man while Ma is light skinned

Eddie I hope that you can get some work done with out having to deal with too many hung over fellow workers after last nights game. I have not watched a super bowl in years.

IW Hopefully the surgery goes great with a quick rehab. Luckily any surgery's I have had were only minor.

ww and eddie I hope it is catching not just fishing. You too WS if you get out.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14793 on: Feb 04, 2019, 07:51 AM »
37 this morning.
My driveway was a little slick also this morning when I took the trash out. It will be a while before I see any grass around here.

The bowling was pretty good. We won 2 of 4 points.

The chili was very good. I have left overs. Stayed up for the whole game "hoping a football game would break out". Not the game I expected. Did the dishes during half time.
One of the women at bowling got a text from the wife while we were bowling that she was getting a "vampire cocktail", aka a blood transfusion. Seems that her blood count had dropped. They only take blood 2 or 3 time a day...duh. Called her when I got home and they had to stop the tranfusion half way into it because her BP shot up. It is still some what high this morning and no one seems to know why it happened. Hoping the Dr. can tell her more this morning.

IW, good luck on Wed, will be thinking of you.

WW, good luck on the ice today, it should be nice out there.

Have a good Monday and be Safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14794 on: Feb 04, 2019, 05:07 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, it was a warm day 60 degrees out.

I hope everyone had a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14795 on: Feb 04, 2019, 06:31 PM »
Evening all, Looks like the rollercoster will be on a down hill run Thursday, with maybe a 1 to 4" of white.  Wonder if I dare go fishing Friday Morning as its the Mrs and her daughters B-Days, as well as my youngest daughters B-Day.  ::) :whistle: :unsure:

WW the "Slip" is now but a distant memory  ;D

Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14796 on: Feb 04, 2019, 07:53 PM »
Evening, Gang

Temps. got to mid 50's today, no breeze, tomorrow(Tuesday) maybe a shot at 60*

I.W. - Good Luck on Wednesday

H2L - If it isn't one thing, it's another - thoughts & prayers

W.S. - WTG helping the neighbor with slippery ice - hope wife can get her back right, right quickly

45 - How are you doing?

Mrs. W.W. - Any fish?

I.F.F. - If fishing on B-days, got to make sure you are home with plenty of time to get properly cleaned up and presentable

Mason - How 'bout you, any fish?

Was going to try to fish Sunday, not in the 'cards', had a 'green spot' under the engine-rear, antifreeze, (sigh), truck to mechanic this a.m., waiting for phone call as to the pro-
     blem, there are a couple of hoses on the back of the cummins diesel that is in the truck, 03 Dodge Ram 2500 SB Crew Cab, we will see, back is a little cranky with the
     weather temps. swings, not liking it AT ALL, time for a sunburn hot shower

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline lil maggot

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • What better is there to do in the winter?
« Reply #14797 on: Feb 04, 2019, 08:35 PM »
Well, our ice season may be cut short yet again  :%$#!: Today we hit 61 degrees! The lowest temperature this week is a cool 31 on Friday night. We had 10 inches on some bodies this past week. I have everything that I can possibly cross crossed in hopes that the ice holds out through the warm spell!
:icefish:  :icefish:   :icefish:  :icefish:   :icefish: :icefish:

Ice fishing line of fire ENGAGE!

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14798 on: Feb 04, 2019, 08:39 PM »
Good evening all ers!!!!
Find myself super busy and hard to check thread everyday to keep up with everyone.. I've gone through and got up to date on posts!
H2l.. good luck to  Mrs h2l! Hope she gets better soon!!
Ws.. hope the wife's back gets healed up soon!! Back injuries are tough!!!
Capt jim.. that stinks about not being able to fish!!!
Saturday a.m. we wrestled.. little man was finally back to wrestling with a purpose.. he had his mind up HE WASNT GONNA "NOT" PLACE.. He went 3 for 4 Sunday and took 3rd(got poked in his eye REALLY BAD causing him to lose his match) but his 3 wins were wins by pins!!!!! Now he has decided that for state qualifiers he wants to wrestle down a weight class.. SOOO.. tomorrow starts a major diet change as he has to lose AT LEAST 6 lbs.. closer to 7 in 3 weeks(going to be hard task at age of 9)
Daughter had soccer game Saturday afternoon.. they won 7-3. Was a super great day for our sports!!!!
Sunday little man wanted to fish.. so.. we got up at 430 a.m. and hit the road at 5.. on the ice by 545 .. punching holes and getting tip ups in the water ready to catch fish by 620....
Between 8 and 930 we had a FLURRY of flags... we left ice at noon...
Our totals were.. 5 legal walleye.. 1 19" sauger.. 3 smaller pike.. 1 TINY muskie(20") 3 jumbo perch and 5 short walleyes...
The best part of the weekend for me was after we got home from fishing.. little man came into kitchen while inwas cooking them dinner... hugged me and said..DAD... THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME FISHING TODAY! That my friends was TOP SHELF

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14799 on: Feb 04, 2019, 08:47 PM »
Fshnjhn - THAT, my friend, is what it is all about, WTG making memories
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14800 on: Feb 05, 2019, 01:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  43* to start the day off, high of 51 today. It hit 57 here yesterday afternoon while I was out on the ice, in a sweatshirt with the sleeves pulled up, crazy.

John...congratulations to your children on their wins, and to you for the best Dad award, awesome story!!  Great job on the fishing!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Late to the rise this and an early start with demo at 4am. Only had one fish willing to bite yesterday afternoon, a 14’’ Brown. All the snow was melted on the lake, about 1-2’’ of water covering it. Tape measured 14’’ of ice, so it’s not going anywhere yet for little while.
  Catch up to you all this afternoon....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing !

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14801 on: Feb 05, 2019, 03:52 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 40* here on my hill with some light rain. ::)
                             Eddie........I'm sure that a lot of snow melted down on LG, it should be easier this weekend to get around. :thumbsup:
                             John.........Congrats to your kids for their wins. :clap:
                             lil maggot........Hang in there, winter temps will return! ???
                             H2l..........I hope everything works out for your wife and her recovery. :flex:
                             Capt.Jim.....I hope it's nothing too serious with the truck. ???
                             Bud.........That's a lot of B-Days all at once. Fish early be home on time! ::)
                             I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14802 on: Feb 05, 2019, 05:12 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....like everyone says, go fishing just get home in time to celebrate  :thumbsup:  some nice gifts in hand wouldn't hurt either  :whistle: :woot:

H2L.....fingers crossed all turns out well for MrsH2L  ;)

WS.....hope MrsWS is on the mend  :)

CapJ.....sorry to hear no fishing  :(   hope the fix is an easy inexpensive one  :-\

John.....congrats to the kiddos  :flex: :thumbsup:  and kudos to Dad too  :bow: :thumbsup:

Eddie....sure was a beautiful day out there yesterday  :clap:  at least you didn't get skunked  ;)2

We had another great day....2 legal eyes, 3 almost legal, 17 perch and too many small ones to count  :clap:  temps in the upper 50s, no wind & lots of sun  @)   had to keep shedding layers all day, never had a pair of gloves on  :thumbsup: :icefish:  every day should be like that,  measured 15" of ice

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe,

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14803 on: Feb 05, 2019, 07:24 AM »
WW WTG, Would like a day like that myself.  Discovered water under the kitchen sink, closer look see the garbage disposal bit the dust, small hole in side of housing.  Will have to pickup a new one and get it installed, before Friday. Don't think I better call that a B-day present  ;) ;)

Jeff I like that Idea, get in a morning of fishing.  Daughter has to work so the get together will be in the evening.

Good day to all,

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14804 on: Feb 05, 2019, 07:50 AM »
IFF......thinking you're right about the new disposal NOT being the bday gift  :nono: :roflmao:  happy birthday wishes to all the ladies

IW.....good luck tomorrow with your surgery, we'll all be thinking of you  :)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14805 on: Feb 05, 2019, 09:55 AM »

IW.....good luck tomorrow with your surgery, we'll all be thinking of you  :)
              I got a call from The VA surgery is postponed till Thursday, no explanation. I assume an emergency!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14806 on: Feb 05, 2019, 10:57 AM »
IW....sorry to hear that  :( 

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14807 on: Feb 05, 2019, 11:20 AM »
Pictures from sundays trip I couldnt get downloaded Sunday off of wifi

End of our trip the sun came out

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14808 on: Feb 05, 2019, 01:55 PM »
Pictures from sundays trip I couldnt get downloaded Sunday off of wifi

End of our trip the sun came out

That's a nice looking young man you have there John, smiles for the fish he caught! :clap:

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14809 on: Feb 05, 2019, 02:21 PM »
Nice pics John  :thumbsup: :clap:  thanks for sharing  ;)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14810 on: Feb 05, 2019, 05:45 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, 50 degrees here, may be a early spring.

Great pictures thank you for sharing.

I hope everyone had a good day and have a goodnight.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14811 on: Feb 05, 2019, 08:10 PM »
Good evening, warm day high of sixty most of snow melted rain fore cast for tomorrow afternoon and Thursday should melt what snow is left. Congratulations to the N.E. Patriots and their fans on Super Bowl victory.
Eddie congrats on the brown trout. May the shorelines of lakes in your area survive this warm weather.
Ice Wanderer will be thinking of you on Thursday. May the surgery correct shoulder problem and after recovery leave you pain free.
Tom Turkey interesting story about your dog breeder friend using egg shells as a calcium supplement for her dogs. Hope your baker friend has the muffin bread in stock when you visit him.
Hunts2long any news yet on why your wife's blood pressure spiked during the transfusion. Best to you and your family know the last couple of years have been hard for all of you at times.
IFF please pass my birthday greeting on to all the ladies. May all go well with the new disposal installation.
Capt.JIm may the truck repair be an easy and cheap one. Also may the cold return so you can get in an ice fishing trip.
Lil Maggot I see another Winter storm is headed for the Mid-Western state may if t bring colder temperature when it arrives here in the North East.
Whopper Stopper hope today's chiropractor visit helped your wife's back.
Wallyworld thanks for the photos congratulations to you and Mr. WW on all the fish.
FishingJohn congratulations to your children on their sports victories. I know wrestlers regularly drop weight to stay in their class limits or drop to a lower class. I'm just a little concerned what effect doing so has on a young child suggest you talk with family doctor. Thank you for posting photos from fishing trip. Great smile on your son's face. Glad you had time to spend the day fishing.

A safe and good night to all . Best to those fishing this week.
Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14812 on: Feb 06, 2019, 01:55 AM »
Good Mõrning Everyone, crazy weather is back. Supposed to be in the 30s today. Unable to sleep.

Ice wander I'm sorry your surgery got postponed.

Hunts2long I hope your wife is feeling better soon.

Iff How is your leg doing? That is a lot of birthdays to manage.

Captain Jim I hope your truck is a easy and inexpensive fix.

Everything is falling apart. Down to one vehicle now. Still waiting for surgery and waiting to find out if I'll be getting workers comp. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14813 on: Feb 06, 2019, 02:16 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!
  25* with some wind this am, high of 34 with rain expected. The last couple of warm days have really put a hurting on the snow. They were having some problems with storm sewers down near the workplace not being able to keep up with the run off, flooded streets. This rain coming in could be a bigger problem.

Steve...thanks, it sure was nice to fish outside in the warmth of that sun for a little while.  Any plans to get out on the ice this weekend?
  I-45...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping today brings better news for you...hang in there! :thumbsup:
  John...excellent pictures, one proud and happy young man...that’s what’s it all about!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...great catching trip for you and Mr.WW, way to go!!  :clap:  Thanks for sharing the pictures, beautiful shots!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff....sounds like all the nasty snow/slush conditions are pretty much gone on LG! Some colder weather coming back in by the weekend should help make some better ice now. Best wishes sent for tomorrow’s surgery...will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Sir.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...have used the egg shells as well making food and treats for my dogs, excellent source of calcium.  :thumbsup:  Be careful driving on the roads today if you’re heading out for that muffin bread!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.Jim...hope that fluid leaking was just a bad hose and nothing major, best wishes!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope the chiropractor was able to help your wife, best wishes sent to her on a speedy recovery!   :thumbsup:

Was really hoping to get back out on the ice for a few hours yesterday, the weather was nice but the body was hurting lol. Changed out the bedding for my spikes with some fresh saw dust and fresh well water for the minnows. Going to give Otsego Lake in the Cooperstown area a go this weekend.
  Time to get ready for another 8....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing! 

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14814 on: Feb 06, 2019, 04:18 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

10 heading to 22 later today with another 4" of snow in the guesscast.

IW best of luck tomorrow, like Eddie you will be in our thoughts and prayers :thumbsup: Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Eddie when the body says no and the tank is empty it's a good idea to listen to it sometimes. Hope you and the crew have a good day and your next trip out is a good one :thumbsup:

John nice pictures Sir! Good looking fisherman you have there :thumbsup:

WW are you heading out today ??? Best of luck if you do :thumbsup:

Yesterday was a dog fight getting to the jungle. We had 4" of snow go through messing the roads up and of course helping to cause a bunch of accidents. It took double the time to pick my wife up and triple the time to head across town to the Chiropractor. It certainly was worth it as my wife said she feels 100% better. I didn't have as good of luck.

Things on my end took a couple steps backward and I have been getting the dang spasms. When I told the Chiropractor how things are going he said it's time to head back to my general Dr. He said he can't figure out why I am not responding to his treatment because usually it's 1 or 2 adjustments and I am good to go. He thinks there may be something else going on that's causing the problem. I didn't want to hear that but that's besides the point. I am going to give it a few days and see where I am at then make an appointment.

This morning will be hitting the elliptical, doing my stretches, and then scraping and blowing snow.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14815 on: Feb 06, 2019, 04:27 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....good luck tomorrow  ;)

H2L.....hoping for a good report on MrsH2L today  :)

WS.....glad to hear MrsWS is feeling 100%  :thumbsup:  sorry you can't say the same  :'(  best not wait too much longer to see another doc  :-\

Eddie....always good to heed your body's warnings, even if the brain doesn't like it   :whistle:   :woot:

Going to head out shortly to get a few hours on the ice before the rain moves in  :icefish:  thoughts and prayers to everyone dealing with less than ideal health.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14816 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:44 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WS, Wally, ER's,
                            It's 18* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. with freezing rain on the schedule for today! ::)
                            Eddie.........With most of the snow gone on LG and colder temps walking to where ever you want will be a breeze. Go for Perch then
              walk out to get some more Lakers. :flex:
                            Wally..........Great pictures from your trip, good luck today. :thumbsup:
                            Marv...........I'm glad that Jo is all better, backs just need time., Now on your back problem, do they feel like muscle cramps but in your
               back and when do they mostly occur? ??? Try rubbing a product called Theraworx, it's for leg cramps but I've used it on my arm and my back
               and it helped. You can put it on when you start getting a spasm or before it happens to help prevent one. :whistle:
                            I-45...........I've always heard when going for Workes Comp a lot of times the first time they deny a person, I think it's to weed out
               the fakers. I hope everything works for you sir. :thumbsup:
                            I want to thank everyone for the well wishes on my surgery, it means a lot to know I have so many friends standing behind me. :bow:
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14817 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:56 AM »
I hope you people to the east do not get the nasty mess we got over night. It was a mix of snow sleet and snow. It did not add up to much but is going to make for some nasty roads. Mid 20's so it will not melt off soon. I need to make the trip to the other property so only time will tell if I go or not.

John That is a great smile on your sons face. I think he is hooked on fishing. Nice mix of fish on the ice.

IW Hopefully they do not delay your surgery again so you get it done so you can get on the mend.

WS Hopefully you regular doctor can get you into an orthopedic specialist with out a big delay. An MRI  might be able to find the cause of your problem. My orthopedic specialists have their own MRI set up so it does not take long to get one scheduled.

Eddie The first lab mix I had started out it's life at an egg farm. If it got into the egg grading room it would eat out of the broken egg bucket. Getting shells along with the eggs them selves. It had a really shiny coat. My breeder friend will be shocked with the amount of egg shells I have for her, 3 card board ice cream cartons stuffed full. She posted on Fbook last night that her son that she gave the lab to last week got his stolen lab back yesterday after being gone for a couple of months. Thankfully it had been chipped as he had escaped from where it was and ended up with animal control.

It was a long day yesterday. We left at noon for the wifes apointment with a dcotor she had not seen since before she retired from working in labor and delivery. It was a great reunion for them. She was perscribed an ointment that was sent to our normal place to get RX's. The did not have it so we had to wait a couple of hours for them to get it from some place. We ended up gettng a cod sandwich at Culvers that was great to help kill the time. We got home in time for the 7 o'clock news.

I just came in from putting down some salt. Actually that frozen mix is not that slippery so it may not be that hard to drive on. We will see!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14818 on: Feb 06, 2019, 06:37 AM »
27* and cloudy this morning.

WW, good day on the ice on Monday. Nice weather, plus fish does make it GREAT.

IW, good luck on Thursday.

The wife got to go "outdoors" yesterday. She walked around the small park and sat in the sunshine. Nurse had to take a wheelchair but they never used it. Today they are removing the drain tube and putting a new on in. It seems there is one small spot where the old one is not draining.

Yes, Mr. Clean it does seem that it has been a long haul. She had the transplant on 7/1/2016 and other than a few "bumps in the road" (as they call them) everything was going well until this past October. Since the end of Oct. she has been in NYC about 70 days over 4 trips. Each time it has been something different. Not having an immune system SUCKS.

Not much planned for today. Hope everyone has a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #14819 on: Feb 06, 2019, 06:27 PM »
Good evening ER's!! I had my Dr. appointment today and the last of the stitches came off along with with my splints and bandages. At therapy they put compression bandages on the 3 fingers that I can take of when doing the dishes or showering!! No more WM bags!! :thumbsup: :clap: ;)2 We got our other cat, Annie, and she's taking here time settling in, but she's coming around with some coaching from her brother!!   :whistle: She's even let us pick her up so she'll settle in fine. I hope everyone has a fine rest of the evening and a better day tomorrow!!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.