New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: a special thank you  (Read 1736 times)

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: a special thank you
« Reply #30 on: Mar 12, 2012, 06:28 AM »
well  this  will  be  my last  report  here   but  i  will  keep  you  all  informed  on  mff !  .....  she  is  now  out  of  ICU  !  and  in  rehap  .....  although  it  will  take  a  few  months    seeing  the  improvements  are  great , she  looks  better  and  when  the  pain  is  controled  she's  smiling  alot  .....HT  i  told  her  your  planting  a  garden again  this  year  and  she  smiled  and  said  yeaaaaaaaaaaa    ;D  little   bye  little  ...but  the  important thing  is  were  further  away  from  danger  and  the  aneurysm  has  been  removed .....  i  told  her   i  had  some  perch  fillets  ready  for  when  she  got  home  and  a  big  smile  ..... 

again  a  special  thanks  to all  my  shanty  and  mff  friends  and  well  wishers  , ment  alot  gentleman  !!!!  i'll  see  you on  MFF   and  i  will  be  letting  you  all  know  her  progress  ,  and  yes  she  plans  on  fishing  with  our  grand children  this  year   ;D

Offline WaynefromMaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout and about
« Reply #31 on: Mar 13, 2012, 05:34 PM »
  God Bless your wife trapper and may he be with you and family as well...
                                                                                                                      Wayno
Enjoy the pleasure of others pleasure

Offline Ryan549

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Mar 14, 2012, 06:23 PM »
Great to hear Trap, keep the good news coming!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.