The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Daily Lake??  (Read 1848 times)

Offline PerchMafia

• IceShanty Rookie
Daily Lake??
« on: Nov 30, 2010, 02:18 PM »
I usually wait until the 2nd week of december to go out there, and have never tried earlier.. I called the Emigrant store and they usually have news from anglers but they had none. Any news from Daily.. and where is the best place to hook a eye, i fish the same spot everytime for perch but would like to go for walleye.

Offline chucknduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Daily Lake??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2010, 06:28 PM »
Check the reports and ice conditions page and you'll see why there is no reports at the store

Offline FishStalker-187

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2010, 12:50 PM »
I went to Daily the end of november and only got 3 perch between 2 poeple missed a bunch of fish seen some walleyes come in 2 but the perch were bigger than the walleye! there are some nice Eyes in there dont no were to get eyes only try to find weed beds and fish around them! I love daily I normally do better stayed in one spot the hole time that was part of my problem! gotta MOVE!!!!

Offline DaileyMan

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2010, 07:23 PM »
No eyes today, still trying to figure them out.

Offline chucknduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2010, 09:32 PM »
fished it today 12-18-10.  Im stoked because i finally caught some perch there.  i got skunked 3 times last year.  I caught 8 and missed about that many more.  really lite bite.  finally did enough exploring to find some good spots out if the weeds.  cant wait to open my xmas present (flasher) and really catch some perch.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.