The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Mils Augers  (Read 918 times)

Offline tziegert14

• IceShanty Rookie
Mils Augers
« on: Feb 05, 2010, 08:57 AM »
I don't understand the love that some have for their Mils auger! I did purchase a 8" hand auger that is currently collecting spider webs in my shed. The reason was mainly arrogance of the people at Mils. When this auger was new it did cut real good with the first head, when this dulled I ordered a new head. The new head did not cut worth a damm! Called Mils they said send it back so back it went. Mils then tells me that this was a damaged head, I say but it came from you! They claim they check out all heads before shipping, I don't think so.They just didn't care a damm. The response was we'll sell you another head at 50%. I said shove it. Is this a case of cutting off one's nose, in a word yes. But is this the way of treating customers also. I have also heard the same story from one other Mils owner. To those who swear about this auger, I say God Bless you. I swear at this auger and say God forgive me!

Icepants

Offline two_fish_tommy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • ICEFISHING IS LIFE!!!
Mils
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2010, 01:17 PM »
What is a mils auger? Did you mean nils or is this a differant brand?

I DONT CARE I STILL BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD, SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline evobassfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Mils Augers
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2010, 03:42 PM »
mils?  ???

Offline esox_magnum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Mils Augers
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2010, 05:11 PM »
If it's a Nils just get the old one resharpened for $20 and you'll be better than new.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.