Author Topic: Zeprimo lake  (Read 2566 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Zeprimo lake
« on: Dec 25, 2009, 04:27 PM »
pickeral boy and i have been enjoying the holidays at one of our favorite lakes.......if interested its the body of water in the clarks book...you can find it as the last listing on lakes and ponds......plenty of hard ice.......driving the quad both days on about 9 to 10 inches of black hard ice.......bring your creepers.....the action was hot and heavy on christmas eve and there were lots of big fish biting.......our best 8 bass went over 26 pounds with the lunkers being 5 lbs 12 ounces and 5 lbs 5 ounces.......the story of the day were the pickeral however........4 pickeral well over 25 inches and pushing 4 pounds...pickeralboy (seems fitting) missed one that would of decorated his wall........an absolutely giant that got knocked off at the edge of the hole......today was bit different........condi tions changed with overcast skies.......only landed 5 bass or so with the biggest being 4......the pickeral were active, but average.......however, late in the day we picked up the biggest of the two days.......26 inches and weighed in at exactly 4 lb 0......back out tomorrow, but to our honey hole.......anybody have the number to AJ's.......need some new blades for jiffy stealth 3 horse.......here's a look........

biggest of the day, but not the longest......5lbs 12 ounces...to qoute the ranger "it had some shoulders"

5lbs 5 ounces......longest of the day, but was missing some belly.....probably a 6 pounder in the summer

pickeral boys 4lbs 14 ounce....

big pickeral

first fish on the season

when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline NHAngler

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Zeprimo lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2009, 04:30 PM »
Nice report. That first pic looked like open water when I initially looked at it.

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2009, 08:06 PM »
AJ's bait and tackle: 279-3152

JIGGIN.

Offline BOWLHOGS

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2009, 10:21 PM »
do  u  know  what  time  ajs   opens  in the  am  tomorrow

Offline deerme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2009, 08:03 AM »
NICE FISH guys...way to start the season off!

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2009, 08:07 AM »
Looks like you guys are having a very productive vacation, wtg. very nice looking fish.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 26, 2009, 04:13 PM »
i didn't take long.......1 hour in and we had 2 or 3 fish over 4 pounds.......landed the 5lb 5 ounce early and then the bigger one around 3:30 pm........the size of the pickeral we have been catching has been incrediable......tourn ament winners......today was slow, but really wasn't into it........went to my spot that holds bigger bass, but really doesn't produce until later in the season......we are finding bass in shallow waters where the thicker vegetation is at......back out monday.......tomorrow looks like a rainout.......
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 26, 2009, 08:07 PM »
Great Looking Bass Guys! ;)

See ya out there Monday ;D ;)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2009, 07:25 PM »
update on what's going at mirror lake.......secrets out.......lol.......we nt with nh troutfishermanm, kiss my bass, mrs. heater, salmon seeker, and kris dick........the bigger fish were biting early and then when the snow starting coming in it shut off.......real slow after 11 am......did manage a number of fish, but the bass bite was slow all day.....mrs heater took the pickeral, largemouth bass, and smallmouth bass lunkers for the day......all within 30 minutes......the biggest larry went 5 on the button, didn't weigh the smallie, but one of the biggest i have seen in awhile........use to be some decent smallies, but they are hard to catch these days........here's a look....

5 on the button.......4 five pounder this week......good start

4 even by the kid

salmon seeker with his first decent bass of the season

big smallie by mrs. heater

our own nh troutfisherman with a 3 lb smallie

thanks for all the guys and gals that came out today........wish it would of been better, but it was nice hanging out with you guys

Offline IcemanEsq

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 28, 2009, 07:52 PM »
Damn, nice work!
Spell check -- give it a try.

Offline salmotrutta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 28, 2009, 07:55 PM »
Keith,Why so serious?I know its not a trout but its the next best thing.Great bass guys and gal.Love them smallies.

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Dec 28, 2009, 07:57 PM »
Hey Jibbs,

Had a great time getting out there with you, Mrs Heater, and Salmon Seeker again...I was just about to leave a couple minutes after you guys did... BUT, the bite turned back on... :) Ended up going 32 for 40 on the day.... Got a nice 4lb 4oz LM and a 3lb pickeral when ya left...the rest were all smaller pickeral...Thanks Again...Keith :)

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Dec 28, 2009, 08:01 PM »
Keith,Why so serious?I know its not a trout but its the next best thing.Great bass guys and gal.Love them smallies.

Hahaa? I dunno...Wasn't ready for that pic I guess? ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.