New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: It's starting to form !!  (Read 4823 times)

camo_fish

Re: It's starting to form !!
« Reply #30 on: Nov 05, 2006, 05:49 PM »
WTG akdg, look like it's really getting close now.  ;D
Can't wait to see the 1st hardwater fishing report for the state of NY.
 :tipup: Fish On!

Offline pro50guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Nov 05, 2006, 06:25 PM »
f'n right thats awsome, i can't wat to hear the first person yell to me "flag... way out!!" love them runners. :o
"you can pick your nose and your friends can pick there nose, but you cant pick your friends nose"-john fickel     "equal opportunity for everyone special treatment for no one"-jesse james

Offline akdg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #32 on: Nov 05, 2006, 06:28 PM »
Wow that's crazy considering I've spent the last two afternoons in my boat only a couple hours away ;D  You could be drilling holes in a couple days :o  Well maybe not, but it's a start! 

Unfortunately, it's going to be in the 50's most of the week, but it sure is nice to look at!  ;D  I still think it will be about 4 more weeks till we can get on some safe stuff  :'(

Offline ChenBassHead

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Bandito
« Reply #33 on: Nov 06, 2006, 10:26 AM »
Oh man, I'm so pumped.  My stuff is all ready to go.  Vex is charged, reels are re-spooled, sled is loaded...As soon as I get the word, I'm GONE...I can't wait to get back into the north country...Being stuck down here REALLY sucks, but that's not going to stop me from driving 4 hours to fish. 

-Zach

dwayne

« Reply #34 on: Nov 06, 2006, 11:10 AM »
Oh man, I'm so pumped.  My stuff is all ready to go.  Vex is charged, reels are re-spooled, sled is loaded...As soon as I get the word, I'm GONE...I can't wait to get back into the north country...Being stuck down here REALLY sucks, but that's not going to stop me from driving 4 hours to fish. 

-Zach

4 hours?  Aren't you near Utica?  An hour and a half puts you right in Watertown with all the indian river lakes.  It may not be the dacks but the fishing is as good, if not better.   ;)

Offline flagnut

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Dec 02, 2006, 06:47 PM »
i have been hoping for ice to. :) i cant what till the ice forms

Offline pikie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Dec 03, 2006, 07:34 PM »
I saw a little skim on some of the small ponds up here in the adks today.  I'm hoping to be out by Friday....but with the way the weather forcasts have been wrong so far, I'm not counting on it. 

Offline Tom Leitz

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Dec 04, 2006, 07:58 AM »
I saw a little skim on some of the small ponds up here in the adks today.  I'm hoping to be out by Friday....but with the way the weather forcasts have been wrong so far, I'm not counting on it. 

Be sure to post if the ice is good by the end of the week.  I am planning on taking a trip to the first lake that has safe ice.  Don't care if I have to drive 3 hours.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.