Author Topic: Willow Slough  (Read 5404 times)

Offline Spooled85

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Willow Slough
« Reply #30 on: Feb 16, 2018, 08:00 PM »
if ya mama says it, ts got to be true just sayin lol!!! ;D

Yep cause I believe everything my MoMA says lol ...... NOT !!

Rkoomler

« Reply #31 on: Feb 16, 2018, 08:05 PM »
Fished this whole state if it isn't good in the ne corner its not good anywhere.

Be careful

Offline crappiecrusher34

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Feb 16, 2018, 08:11 PM »
Am not doubting u at all. I don't have anything to do anyways so I'll go for a ride and check it out.
Chasing a dream on the water.

Offline bottom bouncer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Feb 16, 2018, 09:50 PM »
Fished the Slough yesterday. Was on from 9:00 a.m. till 3:30 p.m. By noon the other 6-8 guys had had enough, so it was just me and my partner in a pea soup fog. The lake lost around around an 1" - 1 1/2" of ice. When we left there was around 2"- 3" of solid ice left and an 1" or less of junk white ice on top. Holes from the day before were open and getting larger all day. Some areas were starting to get that "honey combed" look and the on again off again rain wasn't helping anything. Water was running in troughs to open holes.  Basically the ice was getting sketchy fast. This was on the north end of the lake off Filbert, not sure what it looked like at HQ. If we would have been fishing in anything other than the 3' of water we were on I would not have stayed. On the plus side the fish were chewing.  Where it's at after today is a crap shoot. If you go, please don't go alone!
Being retired is turning into hard work!

Offline abishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Feb 22, 2018, 12:43 PM »
It is all open who is ready 2 go?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.