Rhode Island > Ice Fishing Rhode Island

Who is venturing out this weekend?

(1/5) > >>

Reginald Bonz III:
Just seeing if all you hardwater fans are gonna hit it this weekend?  Not much chatter as of late...but the ice is out there if you care to find it.  Heck... tell us where your going and maybe we will meet up. Tight Lines to All

_Icecold_:
I'm planning on being out both Saturday and Sunday. Might even try get out tomorrow afternoon. Not sure where yet. The small pond I fished this past Sunday had 4"+ as of yesterday afternoon. Not sure how the ice is in the rest of the state but might take a drive and find out. Keep us updated  :tipup:

fredjiggy:
I am planning to go this weekend. Drove past Watermans yesterday. It has a ways to go. Many open spots. Got out this past weekend in southern NH. On 5 to 8 inches. 1 crappie, 3 lmb, and 5 perch.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

_Icecold_:
For what its worth, checked a couple spots in northern RI today. Ice is still there but could tell it was getting a little soft. Should be good for the weekend once the cold sets in tomorrow

Reginald Bonz III:
Took the day off to fish a body of water that I have not fished in more than 20 years. I am bringing the Vexilar out for its maiden voyage. I will report later this afternoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version