Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

tub floor worn through

<< < (2/7) > >>

PaddyO:
Plastic welding kit from Harbor Freight - very easy to do.   Watch YouTube if your not sure how to do it.    Then install runners.   Happened with my Clam on very minimum road drag on a 2 year old hut - That's why I went to Otter

Uncle Al:

--- Quote from: Monticatgeek on Jan 13, 2022, 05:15 PM ---please post a pic of the house and the dimension of the sled. if what you have is what I think it is you might be able to use a sled from a scout but I won't know unless I can see a pic of the house and the sled. also include a pic of any of the writing on the tent this would help me to identify the house and what might work for you.

--- End quote ---

Uncle Al:
this is how the bottom of the tub is worn, both sides are pretty much the same, someone on here mentioned welding using a 5 gallon bucket, I searched but had no luck finding anything. Could someone post a link to that  post? thanks.

Muggsy:
This is from member "Pike Fisherman" on how he did his.

Uncle Al:
 Muggsy, Thanks for the vid, it was interesting to actually see him do the welding. I've heard of guys doing plastic welding but have never seen it done. I may give this a try. thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version