Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

Retractable wheels for a shanty...

(1/2) > >>

Bob_D:
I saw a program the other day (Babe Winkleman I think) where someone had a retractable wheel system for a shanty. I'm sure this is pretty common out in the great lakes area. Anybody know where I can get some information on this? I am building a 5x8' house...I mean shanty, and I am thinking about adding a set of wheels to it next year. Any info would be great. If you want to see my project.....go to my site.

Thanks

Esox

jdm:
the following website might help. There are several out there, this is the only one I have at the moment. www.shackrack.com The november issue of midwest outdoors has several other distributors. Hope it helps

Bob_D:
I've started this response 3 times now, but I can't seem to get it finished. LOL

Thanks for the info. I saw a few sites with some picks of shantys with wheels. I have not seem a really good pic, but I have the general idea. It look like everybody uses the same style, so I'm thinking I might be able to by the basic parts instead of making them. We will so how it goes. Thanks again.

muskyhunter32:
This should give you all the info you need.... it is quite a long post but it even has a link to pictures of the finished project. Hope this helps.

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000989.html

muskyhunter32:
ok not sure why the link won't work but it's at fishingminnesota    .com   then the ubb ect... if you can't get it email me and I'll send it to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version