Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

Questions or Comments for Polar Bird

<< < (3/11) > >>

PolarBird:

Vince I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Sight fishing : 
Our shelters were designed to allow more light inside. With the abundance of ice fisherman using flashers and electronics we went with the lighter color for easier viewing inside the shelter.
Can you sight fish – yes it's possible. Is it easier with it being darker inside – yes it is.

Return shipping :
We give a 30 day return policy if the shelter is unused and in the original box. We are shipping it to you for free. If you decide to return it you would pay the return shipping.

Roomy :
I do not have the competitors shelter but I can give you some facts. According to their website they measure from hub to hub. We measure actual floor space. So if theirs state 103 inches you have to take into account the amount on each side you lose in actual floor space. If the hub/poles flex out 6" you will lose 1' of total floor space - 6" on each side.  So their floor space would be 91 inches. I hope this makes sense to you. Our 4T is 91" x 91" x 76".

Thanks for considering Polar Bird,
The Polar Bird Team

VinceAK:
Thanks for the info! Very helpful!

Vince

PolarBird:

You're welcome Vince and thank you for considering Polar Bird. Also Happy New Year !

The Polar Bird Team

wile.e.1:
do you recommend anything in particular to seal the new holes made in the floor,  BTW   thanks for the how to video's

PolarBird:

First you're welcome. Second I will look into any recommended products as I don't want to steer you wrong.
I will post whatever I can find out for you. (I believe the material is hypalon)

Thanks,
The Polar Bird Team

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version