Author Topic: 6x14 v nose trailer conversation  (Read 10530 times)

Offline maxmartens

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 6x14 v nose trailer conversation
« Reply #30 on: Dec 14, 2015, 04:57 PM »
No plans for the axel this year funds and time are not in my favor. Not much has got done i am in the process of building my new shop i have had a nasty head cold and i start my new job Monday. Lots to try to get done this week on the trailer. I got the Plywood painted that is going to go over the foam board on the floor today in the basement. Hopefully the weather isnt as crapty tomorrow so i can get it installed , than get the catch covers in. I got three coats of pourch and floor paint on the plywood.

Offline teamlund

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • pike are for guys that cant catch walleye :v)
« Reply #31 on: Dec 30, 2015, 10:42 AM »
Anything?
Northern pike are for guys that cant catch walleye :v)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 31, 2015, 07:41 AM »
BUMP!  BUMP!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline maxmartens

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Jan 02, 2016, 10:02 AM »
Sorry guys i have been slacking. Started my new job welding here a couple weeks ago and that has kept me busy. I am close to being finished with it. Funds ran out but should be back to with the new job to finish it up in the next couple weeks. Not in any rush not like i will have ice to take this out on for a couple of weeks. I got out a couple days ago to scratch that itch.
Back to the build
That the rv heater that i pick up for 100 dollars hopefully that will work good.
Got the floor down over top of the insulation
I bit of a diaster zone but almost ready to fish hopefully will get the wiring down this week after work.
Going back out fishing tomorrow was on a about 3-4 inches of ice on Friday.

Offline flyfish59102

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • If it didn't have a mother then it wasn't a meal.
« Reply #34 on: Jan 18, 2022, 10:19 AM »
Did you ever do any work on the axel? I am just wondering because I was considering the same concept. I was going to have a drop axel that worked like the ones you see on Zack Shack or Dak Shacks. I was wondering what method you used for a drop axel and how it worked?

flyfish59102

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.