The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Local michigan tournaments keep us posted when, ware, and how much??  (Read 537 times)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I am looking to see if there are any tournements either on line or local.. in michigan just wondering whats going on and who has them going on.. and were there are how much to enters and so on.. please keep us michiganders posted of this cause some times they pop up and no one know it.. some times their fun but always worth a post about this so we all know it's going on..

Offline Mittenman

• IceShanty Rookie
I'd like to hear about some more tournaments also. I know that Jackson MI holds a bluegills and crappie tournament on Devil's Lake but I'm yet to fish it. Crappie Fest at Wixom Lake in Beaverton, The Bridge to Bridge on the Saginaw River, and The Shiver On The River are all tournaments that I've fished and enjoyed googling should provide more details for those interested.

Offline rusty go0se

• Team IceShanty Regular
Detroit classic rock radio station 94.7 WCSX has one on January 28 2017 for $25 a person on Lake St Clair

http://wcsx.com/event/cold-ice-ice-fishing-tournament-12817/
"Anything free is worth saving up for"

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
The past 2 years that I know of Sportsman Direct had a free to enter tournament. I think it would start in January and end in late February. They would have different species like biggest perch, walleye, pike. They would go by weight though. I think if there was a tie then length would be the tiebreaker. 1st place gets a $50 gift certificate.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Thanks for keeping us posted on all the tourneys..

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
There is the Midwest Open, at the top of this page..

<°)))>{

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
Anglers Point in Southeast MI holds a cash tournament in early February I believe. I think they were canceled the past 2 years though. One year was because there was no ice. The next year because the temperature was way too cold. I think it was like 20 below.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.