The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Finally Addicted!  (Read 1051 times)

Offline perchhogslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • waiting for the bite
Finally Addicted!
« on: Mar 11, 2009, 02:41 PM »
Woo Hoo, I'm finally officially Addicted!  took 2 years, but I was loving every post of it.  IceShanty.Com has definitely enhanced my ice fishing. I've met some great guys, fished with new people, won some money, caught WAY more fish then I would have without the help and advice of guys on here, and all around, I just have more fun on the ice these days because of the camaraderie from the site.  Thanks everyone for your openness and willingness to help guys like me out.  ;D

An Ice Fisherman is a man who spends cold days sitting on the ice doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.

Offline i c

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Finally Addicted!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2009, 03:55 PM »
diddo  and it was great meeting everyone this year and getting to fish with a few.hopefully next time it will be warmer   ;D

Offline MasterPikeSlayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2009, 04:14 PM »
Congrats

Offline ah gee bobba

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2009, 04:27 PM »
Perchhog, I agree. Thanks to everyone, but I'm not ready to call it a year, just yet.  There is still some ice on the holding reservoir (10") and the salmon are biting.  :o :o

Offline fishinwithbrittanies

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2009, 11:09 AM »
Not done yet either.  Lots of ice on Hyalite, lots of ice on georgetown and if the salmon are biting we might have to meet up finally ah gee bobba.
I would also say that this site is sweet.  I just started this year and I am surprised at just how much of my daily routine it occupied.  I checked out the Montana Fish Finders and will probably do that too, but really I don't fish much in the summer.
Its better to have hooked and lost than to have never hooked at all - J.B.

*WARNING*  This man fishes with dogs off leash

Offline Neptune

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "The Kokanee Killers"
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2009, 11:13 AM »
Not done yet either.  Lots of ice on Hyalite, lots of ice on georgetown and if the salmon are biting we might have to meet up finally ah gee bobba.
I would also say that this site is sweet.  I just started this year and I am surprised at just how much of my daily routine it occupied.  I checked out the Montana Fish Finders and will probably do that too, but really I don't fish much in the summer.
Not fishing is the Summer is SAD! :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.