Author Topic: Norseman Ice Fishing Tent  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Outdoorsy

• IceShanty Rookie
Norseman Ice Fishing Tent
« on: Sep 17, 2020, 12:41 PM »
I need help. I found this brand new tent in my garage. Poles - everything looks to be there. No instructions for setting up. I tried last night to set it up without any - and it turned into a sh&* show. If I was recorded last night - I could be an internet sensation today. I had no luck. I tried every which way from Sunday to connect, turn, insert, prop up... I did everything. I do know - from a very old commercial I found on you tube - that the poles go inside it. It's a 6x6x6 black norseman ice fishing shelter. That's all I've got for info. If anyone has any help, sweet little lord, baby fishing jesus - I'll take it. Otherwise, this tent is obsolete.

Come on fishing pals!!!!! Someone out there, must be able to help me!!!!!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Norseman Ice Fishing Tent
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2020, 01:00 PM »
Take some pictures of what you can ..poles and insert pockets or hubs . Others may have a similar tent/shelter and may be help you out .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Outdoorsy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2020, 01:05 PM »
Right after work, I will lay that sucker out in the yard. Pictures of the shelter, and all poles, and post tonight!!!!!

Offline Outdoorsy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 2020, 01:06 PM »
This is the super funny commercial I found... I'm sure it's my tent.

Offline Outdoorsy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2020, 01:32 PM »
Another quick laugh. Just telling a coworker the struggles I had last night with it. He asked me how old it was... I replied...must be around 15 years old, maybe older. He gives me a serious look - "ooh.... back then things were more difficult to put together, not like how easy things are today. You know why? They didn't have idiots back then!"  :woot:

Offline Outdoorsy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16, 2020, 03:44 PM »

Offline Outdoorsy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Oct 16, 2020, 03:49 PM »
O.k. Here's the update. Long story short. Tried three different times to use the poles I got with the tent. Here's something to give you people a good laugh....they gave me the wrong poles. Reeeeeaaallllly funny. It wasn't. I looked on kijiji and found someone that was selling the same tent, and he was able to describe to me what the poles were like that came with it. Yah, NOTHING like the ones I was trying to use. Anyway, turns out, if you have the correct poles this tent goes together quite easy. I have an Eskimo one that you just pop the sides out, this one was just a challenge for me to put together. Anyone that laughed or replied - you are welcome and thank you. I can't wait to get out sledding and ice fishing this winter.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.