The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Next winter fishing trip  (Read 2094 times)

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Next winter fishing trip
« on: Mar 22, 2020, 09:16 PM »
So I'm from New York but my sister is moving to vermont this week not far from Lake Champlain. I'm looking to make a trip next winter to do some ice fishing. I target perch here and would love to target some perch there as well. I think they are the best tasting fish. Who wants to give me some tips not looking for anyone's honey hole but If someone wants to show me a good spot I'll return the favor if you ever want to come fish in the NY.
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline Hess

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Next winter fishing trip
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2020, 01:53 PM »
What town/area is your sister moving to -- Champlain is a large lake covering a lot of terrain (120 miles long)...??

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Next winter fishing trip
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2020, 04:10 PM »
What town/area is your sister moving to -- Champlain is a large lake covering a lot of terrain (120 miles long)...??

Shes moving to woodstock not a 5 minute drive from lake Champlain but close enough that I will drive to go fishing
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.