Ice Fishing Media > Ice Fishing Video

Big Bass, no witness

(1/1)

Heff:
This is my first post, and I hope this can be viewed.  It's a little confusing adding pics and videos.  Anyway, I got this bass two years ago at the nip in Bridgewater ma.  I didn't have a camera and took a video on my cell.  The video is very poor but you can get an idea on the size.  I was buy myself, and unknowingly was around at least a hundred other people (tourney).  Didn't know.  I pulled it out of the water and held it up.  Four guys ran over and said that was probably the winner. They said it was 7 lbs at least.  I never caught one that big before.  Jokes on me.  Took the video and released the fish.  I was able to make a still from this video and tried to determine the size of the bass.  My actual boot in this is 12" long, 4 1/2' wide.  So if my calculations were right (no tape measure at the time of catch) the bass was 25.5" long 5.1" wide.  But I guess I'll never really know.  Please let me know if this is not viewable.  I'd really like to share with all of you the largest bass I've ever caught.  Can't wait for this years ice fishing to begin.  I love this site.  Great pics, and chat.  Come on ice!!!!

SUBCATCHER:
Thats a Sub! :tipup:

Kevin23:
THATS HUGE!!!!

doodle:
A true hog

icefisher-45:
Definately a true hog. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version