Author Topic: Still in search of ice transducer for Lowrance Elite 4  (Read 961 times)

Offline MichaelAngelo

• IceShanty Rookie
The blue connector ice transducers with adapter to fit the old units are only 200khz - and I often use 83 when hanging baits for lakers.  Would be nice to find a working ice transducer for the Elite 4 and similar line (6 pins integrated power and data)

Offline ICEHOLE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • INSTAGRAM: MATTACHUSETTS
Re: Still in search of ice transducer for Lowrance Elite 4
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2021, 10:21 AM »
The blue connector ice transducers with adapter to fit the old units are only 200khz - and I often use 83 when hanging baits for lakers.  Would be nice to find a working ice transducer for the Elite 4 and similar line (6 pins integrated power and data)
send me a pm tonight if you can, ill send you a picture of what i got when i get home to be sure!

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2021, 12:57 PM »
MichaelAngelo,
Did you ever contact Lowrance as suggested in your original post? What did they have to say? Just curious!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2021, 02:06 PM »
Mike, the PTI-WBL (blue connector) transducer works on both 200 and 83 khz. You just gotta go into the menu and adjust the frequency. You can even use the split screen function to have both frequencies displayed.

Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline MichaelAngelo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2021, 10:35 PM »
MichaelAngelo,
Did you ever contact Lowrance as suggested in your original post? What did they have to say? Just curious!

Thanks for the help guys.  I did contact Lowrance and they reassured me the transducer with the original plug was still available.  It definitely is not still available in Canada - perhaps in the US only?  Still in touch with them. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.