Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Dressing for ice fishing

Ice fishing Bib Question

(1/3) > >>

idtrout:
I bought a new pair of Baffin Impact boots for ice fishing however they are quite large and my bibs won't zip closed anymore around the boots my current bibs are an older pair of Cabelas insulated bibs not necessarily ice fishing bibs. So my question is does anyone recommend bibs that have a wider opening for the boots so i can zip them closed. I have looked at Striker Ice Trekker bibs and they won't close around my boots either. Not sure if Clam , or other manufactures are different. Thanks

George_B:
Don't know if free shipping is still in effect, but anything bought thru Dicks Sporting on line can be returned to the store if you have one in your area if it don't work out.

Skywagon:
I have a pair of FXR bibs and Striker Climate bibs that both work fine, even over the high top Muck boots that I sometimes wear.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: idtrout on Jan 03, 2021, 08:46 PM ---I bought a new pair of Baffin Impact boots for ice fishing however they are quite large and my bibs won't zip closed anymore around the boots my current bibs are an older pair of Cabelas insulated bibs not necessarily ice fishing bibs. So my question is does anyone recommend bibs that have a wider opening for the boots so i can zip them closed. I have looked at Striker Ice Trekker bibs and they won't close around my boots either. Not sure if Clam , or other manufactures are different. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Just looking at the Baffin Impact ..they look huge ...can you measure them for actual reference . I can check my opening on my Bibs in a bit .

hardwater diehard:
Just measured the inside diameter of my Striker Ice Climate bibs leg opening w/o liner ..zippered and snapped 10.5 inches .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version