Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

OK I'm pretty well ready

(1/1)

Snakehunter:
Went for a drive on Lake of the Woods yesterday and the road is in great shape. Ran some fresh premium gas through my 18 year old Jiffy today and it runs great. Gotta love simple 2-stroke technology ;-) Spooling up fresh line on the rods and charging up the flasher battery tonight. Gonna be fun!!
Tight lines!!
Glen

Sawbones:
Thanks for the report. Hoping to get out this week and it is always helpful knowing before driving out 2 hours. Were you on the ice road out of Rush Bay or Kenora? I access Rush Bay myself.

viciouscircle:

--- Quote from: Snakehunter on Dec 31, 2020, 03:53 PM ---Went for a drive on Lake of the Woods yesterday and the road is in great shape. Ran some fresh premium gas through my 18 year old Jiffy today and it runs great. Gotta love simple 2-stroke technology ;-) Spooling up fresh line on the rods and charging up the flasher battery tonight. Gonna be fun!!
Tight lines!!
Glen

--- End quote ---

Good to see ya in here Glenn. My jiffy finally bit the dust last year, went over to an electric auger, won't be going back to gas auger anytime soon, it only weighs 17lbs too and cuts like an acetylene torch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version