Author Topic: Hurry up!  (Read 458 times)

Offline Osage

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it ain't my business,It ain't my business !!!
Hurry up!
« on: May 23, 2012, 08:19 PM »
I have arrived to the conclusion that Icefishing fanatics are bigger fanatics than other fishing fanatics.I know that we fish both hard and soft water,but seems icers are hard core.I cannot wait for fishable ice,we had absolutely no ice this past season,so I'm about to go nuts.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Hurry up!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:45 PM »
I took these yesterday!!!                

Offline Guinea

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 08:24 PM »
Drifter, you're just a meanie-butt.  :P
Keep that up and you'll find throngs of us knocking on your door next April!  :roflmao:

I'll bet there aren't this many people hanging around MFF during hardwater season! I'm sure you're right, Osage!
;D 

I've only done it for 5 years.....I wish I knew how much I loved the ice before that! Wasted youth.  ;)
Thinkin 'bout cusk on the grill......

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:03 PM »
I had a pretty good ice season. It started on time, but was cut a month short at the end. I always look forward to the ice season, but I love spring walleyes, summer bass, dog days catfish, and fall pike too. It seems like I never get enough time with any of them, so it is always bitter sweet to move on to the next.

I am always the guy who wants to shoot the first deer in the fall so I can go get my ice stuff ready. I was thinking of buying a muzzle loader so I can hunt the late deer season this year, but I have a strong feeling I won't even go if there is good ice... maybe next year. ;D

Right now I am fishing walleye. My friend is in the process of getting a great big old "sea pig" going so we can fish Mille Lacs when it gets rough. Mille Lacs is rough most of the time, so it should really open some opportunities for us! ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.