Author Topic: Heritage Tip-Up Question  (Read 1281 times)

Offline benny4117

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'd Rather Be Fishing
Heritage Tip-Up Question
« on: Feb 04, 2011, 01:47 PM »
I was looking into buying my first tip-ups and was just wondering whats the different b/t the Heritage Classic and the Heritage laker tip-ups?  They look the same to me and yet the laker is like $10-$15 more....Just wondering if there is that much of a difference.  Thanks in Advance!

Offline BASSRI

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Heritage Tip-Up Question
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2011, 05:56 PM »
FYI, Kittery Trading Post in ME (online) have lakers for $17.99 each.  Great deal!

Offline xjma

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2011, 02:45 PM »
I believe that the 'Classic' heritage laker is the same as the regular 'heritage laker,' but it comes pre-stained or polied, and it has a cork donut glued to the outside face of the reel to help store your hook.  From the kittery tradingpost website, it looks like it also comes with 100' of 36# backing, a fluoro leader, swivel, hook, etc. 

Although the stain and the hook keeper donut are cool, the 17.99 deal is hard to beat! 

Offline benny4117

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'd Rather Be Fishing
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2011, 09:15 AM »
I believe that the 'Classic' heritage laker is the same as the regular 'heritage laker,' but it comes pre-stained or polied, and it has a cork donut glued to the outside face of the reel to help store your hook.  From the kittery tradingpost website, it looks like it also comes with 100' of 36# backing, a fluoro leader, swivel, hook, etc. 

Although the stain and the hook keeper donut are cool, the 17.99 deal is hard to beat! 

Thanks!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.