Author Topic: HT Enterprises Customer Service?  (Read 2286 times)

Offline icefizzlemachizzle

• Team IceShanty Regular
HT Enterprises Customer Service?
« on: Feb 02, 2005, 12:20 PM »
I recently had some problems with HT products and cannot find a customer service number anywhere on the internet.  I have emailed them twice using two different email addresses that I found on their website and have not recieved a reply as of two weeks later.  Anyone out there who has dealt with HT customer service before?  Any info would be appreciated.

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: HT Enterprises Customer Service?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2005, 12:58 PM »
I had a question last year and talked to Terese Gutermann. Her e-mail is [email protected]
Ken                                          

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2005, 01:58 PM »
i just bought some ht products from sportsman guide  :%$#!:
nothing but grief

Offline akdg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2005, 06:48 PM »

H T Enterprises
(920) 533-5080

Offline toguebuster

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Tomorrow is a another day!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2005, 09:57 PM »
not good for answerin e mails!!!!!
We do not own this land ......We are just borrowing it from our children!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2005, 07:19 AM »
thanks for the info guys...getting a hold of anyone to help from HT has been nothing less than a pain in the a$$.

missfishylicious

« Reply #6 on: Feb 03, 2005, 09:40 AM »
yeah, I emailed them for a price on there merchandise and no answer .thats good business for ya. ::)

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 03, 2005, 12:23 PM »
they over charged me for stuff a had to go through so much bs just to get my money back
they made it seem it was my fault :%$#!:

Offline jigbounce

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • got any biscuits for sale in there?
« Reply #8 on: Feb 03, 2005, 02:49 PM »
I know what company I won't be buying from in the future!  I love this website!

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 03, 2005, 07:16 AM »
Called the number that akdg posted and recieved a prompt response and handling of my problem...they may not answer emails but if you call them and explain the problem they are more than willing to work with you to correct that issue.  Everyone i spoke to was courteous, especially a man named Tom who eventually handled my case.  Their toll-free customer service # is  1-800-216-5184

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:10 AM »
yeah the will fix the problem eventually but the real problem is the fact they have this many problems when i order something i want it delivered by the date promised and get what i delivered and not be overcharged or charged for stuff i didnt order it may be corrected but i wouldnt recommend doing business with them unless you dont need the correct items you ordered right away :tipup:

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:16 AM »
Did you order directly through HT arch?  I'm not trying to talk up the company, I'm just sharing my experience with them.  I ordered their product through FISHUSA but the problem was something that needed to be dealt with by the company itself.  They admitted their wrongs and made right of the situation in my case.  Don't even bother emailing them though, you're wasting effort.

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:24 AM »
it doesnt matter what company you order ht from itll get screwwed up i ordered my stuff through sportsmans guide i got everything else on time but because the ht products were held at an off site wharehouse there stuff gets screwed up all the time no matter who you order it through :tipup:

there product is ok but i doubt youll find anyone you can talk that company up too :tipup:

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:27 AM »
Sorry to hear about your difficulties arch. Did you call HT directly or sportman's guide?  It sounds more like you're shipping problems were an issue with sportman's guide more so than HT itself.  Like I said, if you have a problem with the product call that toll-free number and ask to speak with a guy named tom.

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Mar 03, 2005, 09:34 AM »
i have it taken care off as have alot of my friends who warned me abot them the problem is with shipping because ht products are held at ht wharehouses and ht screws thing up i delt with sportmans guide and ht and it was a paper error by ht it was all made better with your key word EVENTUALLY i did not talk to tom i spoke with there manager because it was the second time i ordered through sportsmans guide and got everything but my ht products then i got ht products i didnt order and charged for them at a latyer date and screwed my overdraft up and again the problem was taken care of EVENTUALLY i should have taken the advice of my friend but i liked there product so if i order any ht product again i will do it a month before i need it so EVENTUALLY i can use it :tipup: just venting :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.