Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Tipups

Beads?

<< < (2/2)

Iceassin:

--- Quote from: rt dak on Dec 24, 2022, 09:19 AM ---I started dressing up my leaders last year and had my best season yet. Not sure if that was the reason but I'm not going back now. This is how I did mine...

(Image removed from quote.)

--- End quote ---

Yes...similar to what I do. Only difference is I run the blade about 6" above the hook.

NEW222:

--- Quote from: rt dak on Dec 24, 2022, 09:19 AM ---I started dressing up my leaders last year and had my best season yet. Not sure if that was the reason but I'm not going back now. This is how I did mine...

(Image removed from quote.)

--- End quote ---

Just a quick question. Do you just attach just a minnow to the rig you show? Do you have to add any weight? And if a minnow, have you had luck with frozen minnows? Sorry for all the question but I am looking for a new wallets tippy idea and really like the way you're looks. Thank you.

rt dak:

--- Quote from: NEW222 on Dec 26, 2022, 10:36 PM ---Just a quick question. Do you just attach just a minnow to the rig you show? Do you have to add any weight? And if a minnow, have you had luck with frozen minnows? Sorry for all the question but I am looking for a new wallets tippy idea and really like the way you're looks. Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Yes just a minnow, I've never used frozen. The only weight I use is small rubbercore weight on the main tip-up line right above the leader.

NEW222:

--- Quote from: rt dak on Dec 27, 2022, 10:17 AM ---Yes just a minnow, I've never used frozen. The only weight I use is small rubbercore weight on the main tip-up line right above the leader.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version