Author Topic: THE MEETING IS ON !!!  (Read 1633 times)

Offline p.c.icenut

• Team IceShanty Regular
THE MEETING IS ON !!!
« on: Mar 11, 2009, 04:54 PM »
 I know this isn't the place for this but I wanted everyone to see it .

The meeting between the Sheriff and Ice Fisherman is Thurs. march 12 at 6pm.
at the courthouse in Port Clinton , down stairs . Seating for 60 people

Offline mud_n_fun

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Well? Where's the fish!!
Re: THE MEETING IS ON !!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2009, 04:58 PM »
I know this isn't the place for this but I wanted everyone to see it .

The meeting between the Sheriff and Ice Fisherman is Thurs. march 12 at 6pm.
at the courthouse in Port Clinton , down stairs . Seating for 60 people
Wrong! This is the place for a post like this. Thank You! All need to know And then decide if they want to go.

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2009, 08:53 PM »
I thought the meeting went well.  Met p.c.icenut and did not know it untill now :D  I think the Sheriff's did a good job answering what questions they could.  I was dissapointed the Coast Gaurd did not show up ???  We will see how the loacal media covers it and how the national news portrays us.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Offline BudIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2009, 06:13 PM »
Hey guys...I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on what went on at the meeting.  I have lived in Ohio my whole life but have been up in Mass since end of December.  Heading out icefishing tomorrow morning, ice is still hanging around in parts.  Thanks and good fishing

Offline p.c.icenut

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2009, 07:45 PM »
It was a waste oh time ! The meeting was good . Good thingsgot said . Then the sheriff thur us under the bus during the break , and again this morning ! This a potisation for recall started . People who don't fish or anything are Discussed .

Go to sanduskyregister.com . Suppositly you can watch what was said .
ABC13toledo . watch this afterward . It's like 2 diferent meetings ! I wish you could him this morning on 11 .

Offline BudIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2009, 10:22 PM »
thanks for the info, i watched the sandusky report but couldn't find the toledo report.  if i recall correctly, doesnt something like this happen almost every year?  never icefished lake erie, only small inland lakes.  moving up to mass for the winter was fun, lots of places to fish and the season is much longer.  heading out tomorrow for what might be my last time.  will be back in ohio soon, time to get ready for work at the golf course

Offline John_Boy

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Give me ice or give me death !!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 14, 2009, 02:57 AM »
Well IMO it seems a small price to pay . I often wonder what they pay out every year to save boaters
while out on Lake Erie ? I also read that the recent price tag for searching for the 3 missing football players off the coast of Florida  exceeded 16 million dollars .
                                                                                   John

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.