Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Ice Road Truckers

<< < (2/4) > >>

CrappieBuster:
Im thinking of towing out my shack with a semi this year...  See the looks i get :laugh:

ice dawg:
I've seen a guy drilling holes with a posthole auger on a farm tractor. I'll guarantee ya he got a look or two from me.

CrappieBuster:
Ive seen that before also..........I walked up and asked the guy if it was a legal sized hole.  Coulda dropped a tire in that son bieotch. :o

ice dawg:

--- Quote from: CrappieBuster on Sep 03, 2008, 12:31 AM ---Ive seen that before also..........I walked up and asked the guy if it was a legal sized hole.  Coulda dropped a tire in that son bieotch. :o

--- End quote ---
  This guy was drilling holes that were about 12" in diameter and drilling each one into the next one a bit. He could drop a lure down the holes and walk back and forth for about 20'. I watched another guy with an electric auger mounted to the snow plow on his pickup. He would drill a hole, back up, pull up next to the hole, open the door and jig his lure. He had a depth finder on his dash.  ;D

1MOFISH:

--- Quote from: CrappieBuster on Sep 02, 2008, 06:23 PM ---Im thinking of towing out my shack with a semi this year...  See the looks i get :laugh:

--- End quote ---
thats a novel idea i need to bring less stuff   mo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version