New York > Ice Fishing New York

Bills thread for 2023-24

(1/86) > >>

WARRIOR_ON_ICE:
With the new NFL season now 2 weeks in, how do you fellow Bills fans feel about the 2 games so far ?

For you Bills Mafia members in western NY, you will be glad to know that Bills fans are everywhere in our state. I see stickers on vehicles, and the banners on houses very frequently where I travel in my far eastern part of NY. I moved there for a job in 1987 and did not really have a solid favorite team before that, but got swept up in the fervor of the Bills in the Buffalo area and will remain a lifelong fan.

It is hard for me to relax after that win over the Raiders - it is hard to know how good you are yet from beating a bad team like them, but as the saying goes if you beat all the teams in the lower half and play .500 against the upper half, you make the playoffs.

Nice to see James Cook with the breakout game and Josh spreading the passes around to all the receivers pretty equally. The offense already looks a lot more balanced than it did last year, and Matt Milano is an absolute FREAK !

ship of fools:
🤞 is all i have to say!

WARRIOR_ON_ICE:
So they dominated Washington as they should have. Are we goiung to be able to slow down the Dolphins ? Hopefully they got it out of their system with their 70 points yesterday. They have a scary offense and we will have to keep up in a shootout to win. I'll say the Dolphins come back to earth and we get the win in a shootout. Hopefully Matt Milano has a couple of big plays to slow them down. Bills win 38 -34

ActiveTrapChecker:
There are so many great 1pm games Sunday, including Miami @ Buffalo. Thank goodness it’s KC vs NYJ Sunday night, I can go to bed early

ship of fools:
I'm gonna stick with 🤞😜

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version