Canada > Ice Fishing Manitoba

Jiffy carb parts

(1/2) > >>

Blue Mago:
Looking for a service agent who would sell parts for Jiffy ........found the part i need but $9 to $12 for part and $25 to ship ? Thinking i can do better then that

fishaman:
Hey, what kind of carb parts are you looking for? I have an old 2hp jiffy lightening carb you can have if its what you need.

Iceattic:
I have a model 30. Took it to a shop 4 weeks ago and they said it needed a carb. Ok do it. They put a aftermarket carb on it and won't run. So they said to get the original carb its a $100 for it plus there cost. So I call jiffy and they tell me u have to go to a small engine shop to get one. So 4 weeks later, auger is ready for pickup this week and cost is $175.

fishaman:
Ah shoot. Well, happy fishing!

Blue Mago:

--- Quote from: Blue Mago on Jan 03, 2021, 08:53 AM ---Looking for a service agent who would sell parts for Jiffy ........found the part i need but $9 to $12 for part and $25 to ship ? Thinking i can do better then that

--- End quote ---

Hey there , long time no see or hear ..............I actually meed the small vinyl / plastic gas line elbow tat is on the carb , mine seems to have a crack so it leaks a bit when stored

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version