Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Want to really get Fired up for the season?????

(1/2) > >>

Carp1:
Hey Gang,
I sometimes forget that this site is more than just an Indiana hardwater site.  If you want to get the blood a pumping for hardwater, check out some of the northern states sites, and go to the picture section.  There are a lot of our fellow iceshanty anglers already on hardwater catching a lot of fish too.  I have been living vicariously through them lately... There is some real cool pictures, awesome video, and great advice and everyone on this site is just as cool as our gang from Indiana.  There are a lot of guys sharing pics from Alaska to up state NY and all the lucky places in between that have ice already.  Check it out!! ;)

asphalt_kid:
Yup Carp is right this site is packed full of information just waiting to be used.

If there is a certain lure or combination of electronics and shelters or just plain curious just use the search option and find what you need to know.

ole green moe:
Something that I have noticed while scanning through the forums from other states sort of amuses me. It appears as though the Indiana forum is usually the busiest of them all. Is this due to the fact that we seem to wait forever to get ice here while other states are already fishing and this is the only way we can get our fix? I do really enjoy the ice shanty. NOW----COME ON ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baboiler:
Maybe the Indiana guys just have more and better stories (or lies , which ever the case may be).

Carp1:
I do think there is some truth in the fact if you can't be ice fishing, the next best thing is talking about ice fishing....

Although I do have a B.S.(Bacholer of Science) Degree form B.S.(Ball State) University with a Major in Speech Communication (B.S.)  So, I guess you could say I am a profeesional B.S.er..... (i know, I know... that explains a lot right??)

My fishing partner always says I blabb too much on this site, but it's like crack... Once I start, I just can't stop!!  Someone please help me!!! :-X :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version