New York > ISNY Brag'n Tourney

ISNY Brag'n Tourney Q/A, suggestions & comments

<< < (3/16) > >>

adkRoy:
How about a best picture thread for kids and their catches?

Fish-N-Adventures:

--- Quote from: adkRoy on Nov 10, 2012, 08:53 PM ---How about a best picture thread for kids and their catches?

--- End quote ---
Sounds Grrrrrreeat!

EvanW86:

--- Quote from: GAMBELL on Nov 10, 2012, 07:28 AM ---I say March 15th when pike / walleye closes.

--- End quote ---
I beleive that only open water closes thru the ice is still open just like bass is on the couple finger lakes for ice. take a look

And do i have to have one of the Team IS 2013 flag on my profile or whats up with that. and why wouldnt u include december most places have early ice by dec 15 just a thought

Fish-N-Adventures:

--- Quote from: EvanW86 on Nov 12, 2012, 06:42 AM ---And do i have to have one of the Team IS 2013 flag on my profile or whats up with that. and why wouldnt u include december most places have early ice by dec 15 just a thought

--- End quote ---
read the rules and regs.

1) Contest will run from 1/1/12 @ 12:01am to 3/31/12 @ 11:59pm.
  a.) You must be a member of Team New York* before 12/31/11 @ 11:59pm
      *(MUST have “NY” or "New York" in your profile Location to be eligible)

And as far as having Dec. in the tourney, think of it as a prefish, the tourney starts just like the Ice Shanty's tourney because we are using the I.S. tourney's cards, again, check out and read the rules and regs, then if you have more questions, let us know.  --thanks

just_a_beer_man:
1) Contest will run from 1/1/12 @ 12:01am to 3/31/12 @ 11:59pm.
  a.) You must be a member of Team New York* before 12/31/11 @ 11:59pm
      *(MUST have “NY” or "New York" in your profile Location to be eligible)

Why 2011?  Just curious as I only joined in January of this year. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version