Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608169 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15570 on: Apr 22, 2019, 02:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Hoping everybody had a nice Easter yesterday!  :thumbsup:
  48* to start the day off, high of 67 here today.

Steve...Thank You, and glad you had a nice time at your sisters for Easter!  The grandkids were thrilled seeing the progress on their plants, especially some of the bush wax beans that are growing like crazy, lol. Yesterday only being the 10th day since they planted seeds, some of the bean plants have reached 8-10’’ high already...they were amazed!  :thumbsup:
  DFF...hope you and the family had a Happy  Easter as well yesterday Sir!   :thumbsup:   
  OS...glad the weather cooperated for your grilling yesterday!  :thumbsup:  How’s everything going with your recovery?

Nice time had by all here yesterday. Plenty of food, laughter, and decent weather was a big plus for having the egg hunt outside. The Easter Bunny was very generous to the grandchildren again.... ;D
  Built another raised bed for the garden Saturday  4’ X 8’ X 10’’ and had just about enough compost from my pile last year to almost fill it, just a little shy.  A quick stop on the way home for a short load of top soil today will take care of that and some lawn repairs to boot.
  That time again....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Oldbear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15571 on: Apr 22, 2019, 03:43 AM »
Masoneddie them must be magic bean stalk beans the Grandkids planted.  Yesterday hit 82* here in the middle of the state. I made it to church but the wife who has been sick for a week got sicker when she got to the garage door so stayed home.  Other than my garlic which I planted last fall nothing in the garden is up.  Dry as a bone out their so will give it a shot of water again today.  Other than one day at a pit with Bluegill action it hasn't kicked in for fishing here yet.  Hope all had a good Easter and remembered the reason for the season.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15572 on: Apr 22, 2019, 04:22 AM »
Morning all,

Heading out in a few to look for those browns we couldn't find last week  :woot:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15573 on: Apr 22, 2019, 06:02 AM »
49 this morning.
Mr. Clean, wife looked at an older dog a couple weeks ago. I think it was 13 years old but it found a new home before both of us could go see it.

WW, hope those browns are active today.

We had a great dinner yesterday.

Not a lot planned for today. We have to leave for NYC at 3:30am on Tuesday for a normal check up. She is having some issues with pain in all her joints. Not sure if it is one of her new meds or something else. All her vitals are looking good and we take them twice a day.

Hope everyone has a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15574 on: Apr 22, 2019, 07:36 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

45 with a stiff rain coming down coupled with lightening and thunder. It sounds like showers will hang around most of the day.

WW good luck chasing browns today :thumbsup: I hope you find some biters.

Eddie you will have to keep an eye out for Kerr jars at the rate your garden is going :thumbsup: Happy to read your day with your Mom was a good one :clap: Were you the lucky finder of the spirits ??? ;D

h2l best of luck and safe travels tomorrow. I hope they can come up with a cause and fix for your wife's pain. :thumbsup:

mr.clean glad to read you had a good time with your sister :thumbsup: Did she send some leftovers home with you ???

I had intended to pull my chipper out and go through it. I also need to charge the battery on my dump trailer. I want to start a bigger job tomorrow if the lady calls me back. There is a huge 5th wheel camper under the trees so I need it gone before I can get going.

A tragedy took place on the lake where my wife and s-i-l grew up on. It is unclear as to what exactly happened but following up on a call, the warden and partner at the time, were thrown from their boat. By all accounts Officer Wynn was a stand up guy and a real loss to the community. Here is a story that was printed in the news paper. I still am not sure what they hit but having fished on the lake over the years I am guessing they crashed into a dead head as you often see those floating half submerged.

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota-conservation-officer-may-not-have-worn-life-jacket-before-fatal-fall-into-lake/508911472/

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15575 on: Apr 22, 2019, 05:41 PM »
Thrown from a boat doesn't sound good.  think my pneumonia vaccine is over due for the booster, waiting for an email answer from the Dr. Office. (Kaiser)

only stayed at the store for 3 hours, all I was getting done was blow my noise.

One of those cloudy misting days here not getting much over 45* for the day.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15576 on: Apr 22, 2019, 05:48 PM »
Upper 70's today. Their is a no burn warning until 9  pm to night. Whey would it suddenly be safe to burn at that time with no rain? None coming till around mid night.

Marv I saw that about the CO. Sad!

It was a quiet Easter.son and his wife were doingprep for colonoskopies today. The wifes daughter was in AZ at the grand daughters. She arrived unanounced at her daughters on Friday. The grand daughter has a concert with here &th grade bandso her mother went to see it.

I got three beard bords done today for the wife to sell at the bazzaar. they are boards with a stip of wall paper border that has wild turkeys on it with s ome pegs below the boarder to hand turkey beards on. I made a number of  them for the Turkey Hunters assn as a fund raiser over the years.

It lloks like the bazzar will be a full hose with almost all of the tables reserved.

Sorry for the typos but every time Itry to make a correction it erases what is ahead.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #15577 on: Apr 22, 2019, 10:01 PM »
Steve and Eddie, in answer to your question, steak was on the menu for Easter! Nice thick tenderloins!! And Eddie, my hand is coming along slowly. I've been using it a lot and have numbness issues that probably wont improve due to nerve damage. I'm building a bunch of shelves for my wife's doll room and use it as much as possible. Thanks for asking!!  :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15578 on: Apr 23, 2019, 04:40 AM »
Good morning everyone  :bow:

37 getting tinto the 50's later today.

Just a quick Hello before heading up to do my stretches. As soon as it gets light I am going to put some time in at the tree job. I have a good portion of it that I can do myself, I will need the s-i-l to hold a rope somewhere along the way.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15579 on: Apr 23, 2019, 05:22 AM »

Good morning Marv, ER's,
                             It's 51* and cloudy, but yesterday was bright sunny skies and a high of 69*. ::)
                             I wrote a post yesterday but for some reason it did get saved, it was either me or Gremlins. :whistle:
                             Marv........That's a shame loosing the warden, of all people to have a boating accident. :( Good luck with the tree job. :thumbsup:
                             Wally.......I hope yesterday was a good Brown day. :flex:
                             The grand kids are on vacation this week so Carson and his big sister are coming for the whole day and spending the night. :woot:
                             I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15580 on: Apr 23, 2019, 05:49 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....such a sad thing with the ECO :'(  careful on the job today  ;)2

IW.....have fun with the grandkids  :thumbsup:

MrC.....glad you had a  nice day with your sister & family  :clap:

Eddie.....sounds like a great Easter for you & yours  :thumbsup:  glad you got to spend time with your Mom  :thumbsup:

IFF.....hope the cold/flu/allergies are better today  ;)

TT.....the beard boards sound interesting, bet they sell fast  :)

H2L.....safe travels to & from NYC today, hope MrsH2 gets some answers for the pain   ;)

Went 3/3 yesterday, no monsters but still better than the last go round

others at the dock had similar results  :-\

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15581 on: Apr 23, 2019, 07:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Had trouble posting yesterday. Cloudy here this morning. My wife is home today. We found a apartment in the town next door. Second floor but the apartment has totally been redone with all new appliances. One less headache. Now all we have to do is figure out how to move.

WallyWorld, Looks like it was a great day on the water. Thank you for sharing.

Whopper Stopper, Be safe on the job today.

Old Sailor, Sounds like a great Easter Dinner. Glad your hand is doing better.

IFF, Hope your shot is up to date.

Hunts2long, Hope you and your wife get the answers to your wife’s pain.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Prayers that everyone gets better soon.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15582 on: Apr 24, 2019, 02:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  55* this am with a light breeze, that will be the high here as well for today. Beautiful weather here yesterday, reached low 70’s with lots of sunshine.

I-45...excellent news on finding the new apartment, congratulations on that!   :clap: :thumbsup: As far as all the moving, maybe you could speak to a few friends to help you out, or perhaps your church group? Hope you’re feeling better each day.
  Wally...nice job on the Browns!  :clap:
  Jeff...hope you had a great day and evening with the grandchildren!  :thumbsup:
  Marv...man, that was terrible news on the warden. Hope the tree job went well for you yesterday!  :thumbsup:
  OS...thanks for the update Sir!    :thumbsup:
  Tom...we have a no open burn on here until mid May as well. Hope those boards sell like hot cakes at the bazaar for your wife!   :thumbsup:
  H2...glad you had good weather for your trip yesterday, hope everything went well for your wife!   :thumbsup:
  OldBear...not sure if they were magic beans or not, lol, Ferry Morse Cherokee Wax....but they were planted with love...maybe that helped?   ;D  :thumbsup:

Well, so much for the terrazzo coming to an end....we had an early demo again yesterday, lol. Speaking to a supervisor yesterday, he said it might be another week or so until the monies from the recently  passed budget are dispersed. Getting closer anyway...
  With no risk of frost, we transplanted 24 sunflowers in the ground yesterday...my luck we will get snow.   ;D
  Time to get ready for 8 more...Cawfee’s on....

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15583 on: Apr 24, 2019, 05:08 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope all are well. Nice fish WW

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15584 on: Apr 24, 2019, 05:13 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 51* and partly cloudy,windy now, and it will not get much warmer here on my hill. ::)
                             Eddie..........Isn't that the way with the state, they say they're broke but find more money to spend on things like the Terrazzo! ???
                    We can't plant anything that is frost sensitive until the end of May.  :blink:
                             Wally...........Those are some nice Browns you and Mr. WW caught, good job. :thumbsup:
                             I-45............I'm glad to read that you and your wife found a new apartment. I'm sure you'll find people to help move. :flex:
                             Marv...........Are you back to the tree job today, take it slow. :whistle:
                             Tom............I'm sure the boards will sell at the bizarre. :thumbsup:
                             H2L............I'm sure that you wife will have a good check up. :thumbsup:
                             Little Carson just woke up and in 20 minutes my # 3 sons daughters will be here for the day, a house full of kids. Oh boy!
                             What a difference with things out side, only last week we had snow on the ground and now the buds on trees have popped and
                     the grass is greener.  :thumbsup:
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15585 on: Apr 24, 2019, 05:29 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

53 heading into the 60's a little later.

Eddie "Happy Hump Day". Hope everything works out for "Mason's Garden Outdoors" My wife had planted pansies on Friday and from the sounds of it they will need some cover Friday night through Sunday.

IW Enjoy your day with the kids :thumbsup: No wheel barrow races for you Sir!  :nono:

Yesterdays tree job part 1 went well. I woke up this morning feeling sore and stiff but my back is just fine :thumbsup: I have a lot of climbing today so hopefully things will loosen up. The weather is going to take a turn on Friday so I want to get done by then.

Hope you all have an Excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15586 on: Apr 24, 2019, 06:20 AM »
Morning all,

IF45......glad you found a new home, sure you'll find help to do the moving  ;)2 :thumbsup:

OS....keep up the good work exercising that hand sir  :flex:

Eddie....hope the frost stays away from the sunflowers, looking pretty chilly thru the weekend  :-\

IW....so nice all the grandkids live close together, great way to grow up  :clap:  enjoy the day  ;D

WS.....hope those stiff muscles loosen up as the day progresses  :)  good to hear the back's holding up  :flex: :clap:

OG.....thanks  ;)

H2L.....hope all went well yesterday  :)

Cold damp windy day, a real let down after yesterday's sunny 70s  ::)  another nice day on tap tomorrow then it's downhill for awhile again  :( the grass needs mowing but everything's too wet  :blink:  oh well at least it's not snowing  :woot:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15587 on: Apr 24, 2019, 06:47 AM »
Good Morning. 46 with a breeze. Not going to warm up much today.

WW, glad you were able to get into some fish.

IW, have a good day with your house guest.

Had great weather for the trip to the city. Left at 3:20 and we were back home before 2pm. X-ray looked very good. Won't get the results of blood work until this morning. Everything that is going on is related to changes in her meds and the Doctor is checking to see what changes can be made. It is never ending....lol

The lake has only been this high one other time. The launch at Northville is underwater, even the parking lot. My sump pump is running once in awhile. We don't need any more rain.

Have a good Wed...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15588 on: Apr 24, 2019, 08:37 AM »
Good Morning. 46 with a breeze. Not going to warm up much today.

WW, glad you were able to get into some fish.

IW, have a good day with your house guest.

Had great weather for the trip to the city. Left at 3:20 and we were back home before 2pm. X-ray looked very good. Won't get the results of blood work until this morning. Everything that is going on is related to changes in her meds and the Doctor is checking to see what changes can be made. It is never ending....lol

The lake has only been this high one other time. The launch at Northville is underwater, even the parking lot. My sump pump is running once in awhile. We don't need any more rain.

Have a good Wed...h2l

And that was the year we discussed before. I should take a ride over to see it and show my wife.

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15589 on: Apr 24, 2019, 09:52 PM »
Good evening nice day most of the trees and bushes now have leaves ground soft from recent periods of rain.
Eddie may all go well with transplanting the starter kit plants into your outdoor garden. May you get to move outside soon and get away from the terrazzo.
Old Bear welcome to the thread. Hope your wife is feeling better.
Wallyworld congratulations to you and Mr.WW on the brown trout thank you for the photos. Think we need some sunny days to dry things out so lawn mowers/tractors do no make a mess of yards.
Hunts2long good to read your wife's over all health is good and just medication causing her pain.
Whopper Stopper sad story on the DNR officer . May the remainder of the tree job present no problems. Good to hear your back is holding up to your activities . My sister always gives me left overs to take home when I visit them had some for dinner tonight.
IFF how are you doing sounds like the head cold is making you miserable. Check with your doctor on when it will be good for you to get the pneumonia vaccine shot.
Tom Turkey may your son and DIL receive good reports from their medical testing. How is your grand daughter's teaching career going in AZ. May your beard boards sell at the bazzar and the event raise a nice sum for the VFW.
OldSailor sounds like a nice Easter dinner. Happy to read your hand is recovering well from injury. How large is the wife's doll collection.
Ice Wanderer hope you and the wife had a nice day with the grandchildren. Icefisher-45 congratulations on finding an apartment. Like others posted may your friends and fellow chuch members help with the move to your new home.
Old Goat hope all is well with you and the family.
Capt. Jim how is Ellie's arm healing is she out of the sling.

A good and safe night to all.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15590 on: Apr 25, 2019, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cool start to the day here this am, 39* with a  high of 63 today.

Steve...Thank You, will be awhile yet before we put anything else out in the garden. Probably jumped the gun putting in the sunflowers, lol, but it was a great way to spend some time outside on a nice day with the grandkids. To be on the safe side, I started some more for them.   ;D.  Any open water fishing plans for you soon?
  H2...very good news on your wife, hope the blood work tests were good also.  :clap:  Looking like some more wet weather coming our way. Hope the reservoir can handle it.
  Wally...I saw on my weather it might hit 32 now..Doh! Maybe I should stick to masonry and not gardening, lol. Thinking about pulling the sunflowers back out and bringing them back inside...Good Lord!   ;D
  Marv...glad to hear Part 1 of the tree job went well, hope Part 2 went well yesterday for you!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff... hope you had a fun filled day with the grandkids yesterday!  :clap:  It’s amazing working down in the Albany area and seeing how far along all the trees, flowers, and grass is compared to here already. Hope you have a great day with the grandkids if they’re over again today.

Running behind....will check in to see how everyone is doing at break!  Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15591 on: Apr 25, 2019, 04:40 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 38* and mostly clear skies here on my hill. Yesterday it only got up to 43*. ::)
                             Eddie.........I think it would be easier to just plant more Sunflowers, depending on how many there are. :blink:
                             Marv..........How did the second day go? ??? How was climbing the tree again. ???
                             Steve........Yesterday I saw some Forsythia that have bloomed not far down hill, they're almost ready to bloom here, a couple more days. :whistle:
                             Wally.........When is your next outing on the lake? ???
                             H2L...........I think today I will take my wife for that ride to see how high the Sacanadaga is. How will I know which house is yours. :unsure:
                             Having the grand kids went well the other night, but got a little hectic when the other two girls showed up yesterday. But we'll do it again. :o
                             I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out on the water or by a stream.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15592 on: Apr 25, 2019, 05:16 AM »
Morning all,

On the road momentarily, hopefully there’s some hungry fish around today 😉

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15593 on: Apr 25, 2019, 05:22 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

60 degrees already this morning sneaking up to 70 later today. There is talk of rain mixed with snow for Saturday. No accumulation just a reminder :cookoo:

Eddie good luck with the terrazzo. My dad was a farmer all his life and he always said for our area to never plant your garden until Memorial day. Many years he was spot on.

IW glad to read things went well with the grand kids :thumbsup: Hope you have a good day over there.

WW Hope things dry out so you can get the mowing done. We are still a week or two from that. Hope you get back on the lake soon :thumbsup:

Well part 2 will have a part 3. I put in a half of day in yesterday and had hoped to wind it up. The wind kicked in with gusts to 30 and I eventually had to hang it up. I had 2 more trees to knock down which are over a chain link fence and a power line, so I will have to have the s-i-l give me a hand with a rope. The lady called last night and has added a couple more trees so now I will have at least 1 more big day. I also picked up 2 more jobs from neighbors stopping, and I signed up $1500 worth of stumps from for the old boss. Yes he was happy.

IW asked about climbing a tree again? Yes it went OK ;D.  Here is what he was talking about... On Tuesday I had used my climbing saw on the ground to whack some limbs up. I decided to knock the top out of a tall poplar, probably close to 70'. I had just gotten my old carcass up in it and went to start my climbing saw, and the dang thing wouldn't start. It would spit and stutter but not fire. It wasn't until I got back on the ground that I discovered the fuel line wasn't fully seated. Bad enough climbing a big tree once, but doubled BS when when you have to do it twice. Lol

Good morning WW! Best of luck to you two!

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15594 on: Apr 25, 2019, 05:42 AM »
Marv it must be nice to have a warm temperature to start the day. 32* to start the day here. We have the same guess for the weekend. Possible measurable snow. It is the first day of trout season here so it would not be the first time. The trees are just starting to leaf out here.

I laughed when they put out a frost warning last week for the southern part of the state. Duh it is still April!! WS Your father was right on. I never planted my garden until real Memorial day. I would go to town with out defrosting my car that I parked in front of the coffee shop. It would  get the fruit farmers on edge if the fruit trees were in bloom. Most did not realize that I lived in a low frost prone area.

H2L it is good to here that your wife's x-rays were good. Hopefully the blood work shows no problems. problems.

My sons colonoscopy got canceled for Monday. At least it got canceled before he went through the prep.

The Bazaar is getting bigger and bigger. It might get bigger than the one in the fall. The charge less for a table than any of the other ones so the sellers can make more money.

Marv That had to be agrivating to get to the top of the tree and have the saw not starting. I need to find me a lighter saw as my Rancher is to heavy for me to do much cutting with it any more. I leave all of the heavy work for my son now. The good part is I am not burning much wood any more.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15595 on: Apr 25, 2019, 05:49 AM »
41 degrees this morning. They are saying the sun may shine today.

The blood work results are in. Same as always. Increase one pill, decrease another, stop this, start this. She is feeling better so they do know what they are doing.

The launch yesterday. 2 miles south of the house.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15596 on: Apr 25, 2019, 06:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Supposed to be a sunny day today in the 60s. Last night I got a ride to Mass and to Bible study. Today my wife is home. Get to go see the surgeon today.

Hunts2long, I’ve come to believe that’s what Doctors Do is just adjust pills. I’m glad your wife is feeling better.

WallyWorld, Good luck today. Hope you get into some fish.

Whopper Stopper, I remember those days of climbing then the saw not starting. Good that your out there.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15597 on: Apr 26, 2019, 04:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                                It's 45* and raining here on my hill, that's the forecast for the day.
                                I-45...........I hope the appointment with the surgeon went well. ???
                                Wally..........It turned out to be a nice day, how were the Browns biting? ???
                                Marv...........How did day #3 go on the tree job. That's the way to do it slow and easy so you don't strain body parts. :thumbsup:
                                Tom............That's the rule of thumb around here as well, memorial day weekend for planting. But I did find I could plant corn at the
                       end of April as long as the growing sprout in the middle of the corn plant wasn't exposed the frost won't hurt the plant. :o
                                H2L............My wife and I took a ride over to your lake, we came up through Hadley and first stop was the Conklinviille Dam, the water
                       was high but it was not doing the 'Tension Strength" thing like I saw it years ago. As we drove along Northshore road we could see docks and
                       picnic tables underwater. We drove to Northville and stopped at Stewarts for a hot dog, then we went along route 30, headed toward Wells. I
                       looked for a house with H2L on the mail box but didn't see one or I would have stopped. :woot:

Conklinvill Dam

I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing.

IW

'

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15598 on: Apr 26, 2019, 05:01 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

It’s 47 with a high of 60, and windy.  Snow expected tomorrow with a possible 2”-3”.

IW nice picture :thumbsup: Agree the slow and easy approach went well. Unfortunately some jobs don't allow such a pace.

Eddie hope you have a good wrap to the week :thumbsup: Hope you get a chance to do some casting on your way home today :thumbsup:

WW waiting on a good fishing report ??? Hope you had a great day on the water :thumbsup:

TT there are some battery powered saws out there that are pretty dang nice, actually unbelievable and possibly worth a look. If you google them up you will see many of the big names have a version in their line ups. They aren't necessarily cheap, but getting away from gummed up carbs along with the the rest of the mess that gas and oil brings make them an appealing option .

Here is one option

Yesterday I caught up on some outside chores and was just thinking I had had enough when the s-i-l  came driving in earlier than normal. She was bound and determined we finish my tree job being it was such a beautiful day. So we got in the truck and 3 hours later had wrapped the job up.

Today we are picking up some trees through the DNR. I believe the s-i-l bought 80 seedlings and I bought 35 white pines. I am going to reinforce my border of the neighbor to the west and scatter the rest along my north wood line.

Hope you all have an excellent day. Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15599 on: Apr 26, 2019, 06:28 AM »
Morning all,

IF45......hope the doc visit went well  ;)

H2L.....glad to hear MrsH2 had a good report   :thumbsup:  meds can be tough to get adjusted sometimes  ::)

IW.....sounds like a nice day on the road  ;)

Eddie....think restarting some sunflowers might be a good plan based on the forecast  :-\

WS.....sounds like quite a bit of work in your future, don't forget to leave time for play too  ;)2

Went 3/4 yesterday, beautiful day to be on the water  @)

rain and/or snow seems to be all the foreseeable future holds according to the weatherman  :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.