Illinois > Ice Fishing Illinois

The ICEMAN is BACK!!!

(1/3) > >>

Iceman Cometh:
Back on board! Now just waiting for the water to freeze and the posts to start flowing!

jimfish:
Darn, I thought I would be the first to post for Il. I know there won't be many others. I'm not putting my boat away til Nov 15th, start on my honey doo list and then it should be Christmas and hopefully some safe ice this year.

See ya out there, Jim

John_BZ:
i'm waitin for the ice too. the only fishin i do now is for salmon and musky. other than that im sporting a shotgun more than anything right now. ducks and geese will do before im able to get the tip-ups back out.

bigbucky1:
Just been hitting the woods with the bow waiting to score on the ice again.  Though haven't done to badd in the woods, 2 does and the first week isn't done yet.

iceturd:
iceturd in da shanty! been wadin & catchin some nice smallies & a few sauger in the cricks around me, can,t wait til everyone (almost everyone) is whinin & crying bout the weather, then I will be smilin & drillin!!! hope its a cold one like they mite be predicting, midwest to east coast supposed to have below normal temps, can,t wait to hear the creepers hit first ice!   good luck to all & fish safe!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version