Author Topic: great service from Marcum  (Read 296 times)

Offline ribak

• IceShanty Rookie
great service from Marcum
« on: Jan 31, 2024, 11:49 AM »
Hello all,

Just have to mention that Mike from Marcum helped me to resolve the issue with my camera at no cost and with prompt replacement and shipping. I honestly have not expected such a great customer service. It was like "blast from the past". Mike had legitimate reasons to decline the replacement, but did it regardless, no questions asked. Contacted Mike through the form from Marcum website. Highly recommend. Thank you Mike and Marcum.  :)

Offline ryguy80

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: great service from Marcum
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2024, 12:37 PM »
I've had good service success stories with Marcum too over the years. Had the lanyard tab for a Troller 2.0 break off and they replaced the Troller free of charge. I also had a LX-7 short out when attempting to do a firmware update. They repaired/replaced the LX-7 and only charged me the $10 upgrade fee, which I didn't have any issues with.
YouTube - Wissota Fishing

Offline gutshot_again

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: great service from Marcum
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2024, 10:32 AM »
I sent in a LX3-tc and they fixed it promptly with no charge.  Had the LX5 display start jumping around about 6 months out of warranty.  Known problem, I paid postage and the fee to fix it.  Just now had a Brute battery that I acquired two years ago and for various reasons never used it until a few months ago.  It was bad, Marcum replaced it in record time.  Overall, I'm happy with Marcum's service.   Also have their Troller 2.0 unit.  Might sound like a lot of warranty work/trouble, but I use my equipment and sometimes it gets banged around.  And the above was over a period of 15+ years as well.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.