Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1641927 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #22560 on: Feb 16, 2021, 11:36 AM »
 Good day, warm up here heading to fifty today I only received a wintry mix and then rain from the storm. Prayers for those who received major damage in parts of the U.S. over the past couple days from this storm.
Eddie,wish sent your son has as a nice birthday. Like you area of NY. on ice travel still difficult here sine i'm not getting any younger and deal with asthma took a pass on fishing. Good to read your dog Cody is doing better.
Hunts2long glad your wife received her first vaccine shot and only had injection site /arm soreness. may bowling go better next Sunday.
Wallyworld good to hear the storm left you with little snow. Hopefully the storm coming later this week does not see NY. receiving many inches of snow.
Tomturkey glad all is well.
Ice Wanderer congratulations to Jon and you had to be a fun trip. Good to read you also have experienced no major side effects after receiving your first Covid vaccine shot. May your wife be able to get her shot before months end. Have a good visit with your MIL.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the reports and photos from the WI. sturgeon spearing season. Good to hear some warmer temperatures are coming your way Best to you with the tree job.
IFF sorry to hear your pickup was broken into and back up monitor stolen.
Drifter nice looking side by side may it serve you well for many years. Thank you for the lynx photos glad the women and her dogs are alright.
Fish/hunt4ever glad you arrived safely in Ohio after all the plane travel problems and were able to at least rent a small SUv assuming the vehicle has all wheel drive which helped some on the side rods  plus your Winter weather driving experience from living in Wyoming.
SpitzoMT hope you had a nice long weekend did you get in any fishing.
Icefisher-45 hope you and the wife had a good holiday weekend.

Have a good Tuesday.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22561 on: Feb 16, 2021, 02:38 PM »
Drifter.....that's one brave kitty  :blink:  will your Encon officers end up killing it  ???

Still roaming the streets like a punk gansta!!!
Here's the story of the attack.
I think things would have ended differently if it was me. My pup would be saved and I'd have a new lynx hat complete with choke marks!!!  ;D

https://cabinradio.ca/56129/news/yellowknife/yellowknife-woman-wrestles-lynx-frees-puppy/?fbclid=IwAR10a2DyV3jDk8tHmeyEIT6UG-QMO85aw2tiL4Lz9yMRPPOfHcZUQHCofh0

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22562 on: Feb 16, 2021, 05:39 PM »
Good evening everyone  :bow:

Here is the day 4 report. I am on my phone so may have to wait on pictures.

WS

2021 Sturgeon Spearing Daily report

Day 4 of the 2021 sturgeon spearing season has concluded. Overall, today’s harvest on the Winnebago System was the lowest this season, with 124 fish speared.

Lake Winnebago contributed 97 fish to the total daily harvest, with the Grundman Lane station registering the most fish at 24. Season totals on Lake Winnebago have climbed to 119 juvenile females, 320 adult females, and 267 males. The harvest on Lake Winnebago remains at less than 50% for each sex-specific cap, and if the harvest trends continue, the season could last the full 16 days.

On the Upriver Lakes, day 4 saw a harvest of 27 fish, including 1 juvenile female, 10 adult females, and 16 males. Today’s harvest has brought the season total on the Upriver Lakes to 35 juvenile females, 66 adult females, and 189 males. The male and adult female Upriver harvest totals are nearing the 90% trigger, with only 20 adult females and 27 males remaining. We anticipate the Upriver Lakes season to continue for the next few days; however, there is potential for the 90% trigger to be surpassed any day.

Click here to see the full day four harvest breakdown.

Today we saw multiple large fish hitting the scales, including two speared on the Upriver Lakes weighing in at over 145 pounds.

Richard Laurens speared a 150.5 pound (80.1 inches) giant F4 female. A few hours later, Larry Mirsberger brought in a 145.9 pound (74.4 inches) F4 female. Both remarkable fish were harvested on Lake Poygan and registered at the Boom Bay station.

Lake Winnebago’s biggest fish of the day was a 129.6 pound (74.1 inches) F1 female speared by Christopher Garrison, narrowly outweighing the 129.2 pound (73.4 inches) F4 female speared by Gary Peters. Both Gary and Christopher’s fish were registered at the Oshkosh (Leech Amphitheater) registration station.

After today’s count, 46 fish over 100 pounds have been speared on the system so far this season, and it’s only day 4

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22563 on: Feb 16, 2021, 09:59 PM »
Marv
Why don't you chase these dinos?

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #22564 on: Feb 17, 2021, 02:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  WNW winds are blowing pretty good this am, snow shower and 15* with a high of 20 here today.

Dave...thanks for sharing the story and video on that lynx,  one brave woman right there, glad she and the pup came out of it unscathed!  Crazy stuff!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv... thanks for the Day 4 results, some really impressive fish being taken!  :thumbsup:  Showed a few of the guys at work some pictures yesterday, they were like...Holy ....!!!  :woot: :roflmao:
  Steve...understand about the asthma and the dragging conditions. I tried traveling as light as I could get away with and it took the wind right out of me a few times. More snow in the forecast isn’t going to help any this week without a snowmobile, but hopefully conditions will change next week.   :thumbsup:
  FH4...sounds like a crazy day spent with the airlines, my kind of luck, lol. Glad you arrived safe and were able to use your driving abilities to get to work under those conditions! Hope the rest of the week goes better Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2...a buddy of mine who fishes up on the reservoir said it’s been a pretty slow season for their group so far, although there has been some impressive pike taken in their area.  Glad to read your wife’s arm is back to normal, best wishes to her with the 2nd round.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...excellent news on the light snowfall.  :clap:   Had a white knuckle ride into work yesterday, roads were terrible... but managed to stay out of the culverts!!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...Congratulations to you and Jon, glad to read those lakers were on the chew, what an awesome trip!!   :clap: :bow:  Best of luck if heading back out again today!

Thank you all for the B’Day wishes for my son, passed them along.   :thumbsup:      Roads were real nasty yesterday morning, thank goodness the plows were at least out and spreading road mix most of the drive in. Reached the Albany area and as usual, some of the worst driving conditions found along my 25 mile ride.  :cookoo:
  Back to the terrazzo again this morning....Happy Hump Day!   ;D   Cawfee’s on....
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22565 on: Feb 17, 2021, 03:17 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 13* and fairly light wind here but on the lake is probably a different story. ::)
                        Just a Quick Good Morning for I'm headed to the lake to chase some fish. Ill check in later.
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22566 on: Feb 17, 2021, 05:31 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

-2 we have turned the corner, still looking for 30's by Sunday.

Dave.... I guess money is the big reason I don't chase them. I don't have any interest in staying at a motel for 2 weeks. I believe they head out to their houses at 8am and they end the day at 1pm making for a very short day. So between a motel, restaurant and bar, poking one isn't high on my list.

Eddie.... Have a good day with the terrazzo :thumbsup: Glad you are enjoying the reports;

IW..... Best of luck on the ice today :icefish:

WW.... You thinking of a return to the lake :thumbsup:

I got a couple notes from TT yesterday. He is having a bunch of computer issues but otherwise doing well.

I am taking my one truck into the shop today. It needs a new ABS module if we are going to continue driving it.

Hope you all have a good day, best of luck to everyone fishing :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22567 on: Feb 17, 2021, 05:35 AM »
Morning all,

IW....good luck, hope it's another busy day for you  :icefish:

Eddie......glad you made it to work safely, looks loke Friday morning might be an adventure too  ::)

Drifter......that's one brave lady wrestling with a  lynx  :bow:  awesome fishing video, thanks for sharing   :thumbsup:

WS.....thanks for the sturgeon report  :thumbsup:  still can't quite imagine actually catching one of those monsters  :o

H2L....your 99 score sounds like some of my scores back when I used to bowl, which is why I say "used to"    :whistle:  :roflmao:

MrC.....hope conditions/weather improve enough so you can get out fishing before the season ends  ;)

FH4.....glad your travels all worked out in the end, stressful to say the least  :wacko:  good luck with this week's trip  ;)2

A couple errands to get done today, not much else going on  ;)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Morning WS......glad to see the heat wave is finally beginning  @)

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22568 on: Feb 17, 2021, 06:01 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

14° at the house, 13° in town & 7° here at work this morning. Looks like heading to a high of 24° with possible snow showers this afternoon. Weatherman is saying back to below zero towmorrow morning.

Didn't manage to get on the hardwater on my days off. Back to work for 3 days then 3 days off. Went to the hardware store yesterday & bought one of those roof rakes so I could get some of the snow off the roof of the house. Worked pretty well for the hour I used it. Might have to do it again this coming weekend.

Time to finish my coffee & get to work.

Hope you all have a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22569 on: Feb 17, 2021, 06:13 AM »
10* this morning. I wasn't able to get much of the driveway cleared yesterday. It was less than 2 inches and all ice, the snow blower just wouldn't pick it up. I did get around the cars and sidewalk done. I know this morning it is all solid.

Drifter, thanks for the video and the story. Wouldn't want to mess with the women of "Yellowknife".

WS, the sturgeon run has to be good for the local business'.

WW, every once in awhile one of those games shows up. It was the middle game of the night, then got my act back together. One of my teammates even asked if I was feeling OK.

The wife has a Dr. appt. in Albany this morning, so she is going to pick up Lindsay and they are going to Trader Joe's.

IW, hope you have another good day on the ice.

Stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #22570 on: Feb 17, 2021, 07:34 AM »
Good morning ER's!! Just a brief note to let everyone know that Dave's gift made it this far south!! 0* this morning!! We got a pretty good snow the last couple of days and we spent yesterday clearing it. I should say my wife Ronda and a neighbor did. We had about 10" and it made our single stage un-propelled blower work!! I'm not allowed to touch a shovel, and I can't get old 'Mangler' running. I can use a self propelled unit, which is now on our list. We'll give our other one to my daughter. She got stuck in her driveway and we took the blower down and I rocked her car out and they blew out her driveway. Michelle stood in the wrong spot and Ronda turned her into a snow(wo)man!!  :roflmao: :clap: :thumbsup: :whistle: :%$#!: I have a big advantage in having cut my driving teeth in Minnesota!! I've tried to pass it on to the kids as best as I can ,but........ ::) I hope everyone is staying well and warm!! Thanks Dave!!!  ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22571 on: Feb 17, 2021, 01:42 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

There is a storm brewing during this sturgeon season which involves some DNR employees and a couple others ???
It will be interesting to see what comes of things.

Oh, the daily sturgeon report I post happens to be written by Ryan Koenig. You will soon see his name in the article.

WS

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/wisconsins-top-sturgeon-expert-charged-with-lying-about-caviar-scheme/article_b5be7c52-03a8-583a-add0-6eb8c232d791.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

Here is a second article

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/17/us/wisconsin-official-caviar-scheme.html?smid=em-share

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22572 on: Feb 17, 2021, 06:23 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Here is the day 5 tally.

WS

100 pounds

Oh they sell sweat shirts too :roflmao:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22573 on: Feb 17, 2021, 07:52 PM »
Good evening  after reaching fifty degrees for yesterday's high temperature back to seasonal temperatures with today's high in the low thirties. depending on the weather forecast might see up to 8 inches on the ground by Friday evening with the snow starting on Thursday afternoon. The only positive from all of the recent snow storms is the increased business at the store as folks buy items to get through each storm.
Drifter thank you for the link to news story scary stuff glad the women and her not were not hurt.
Whoper Stopper thank you for the daily sturgeon spearing reports. Guess Mr.Keoning and some others could not resist the money involved with the sturgeon eggs value as a gourmet food. I hope the repair shop has the truck ABS system back working so you can use the vehicle. Best to you with the upcoming tree job. Enjoy the coming warmer weather. Good to read Tomturkey and his family are doing well.
Eddie I would have thought the roads closer to Albany would be better maintained compared to other roadways away from the city. May you have a better trip home tomorrow with the coming storm.
Ice Wanderer hope you had another good day at the lake.
Wallyworld I'm hoping the weather improves and I can get out a couple of times before this ice fishing season ends.
SpitzoMT good to hear you did some fishing during your long weekend. One tip for you on using the roof rake get at and clear the roof as soon as possible once the storm ends if you have a warm up after the storm some of the snow will melt and then freeze at night making it hard to remove from the edge of roof right above any gutters.
Hunts2long I hope you were able to remove more of the ice from your driveway today. May all have gone well at your wife's doctors appointment and she and Lindsay had a good shopping trip at trader Joe's.
OldSailor glad your wife and neighbor were able to clean your driveway when I lived at the house we had a self propelled single stage snow blower and agree in a big snowfall had to go out during the storm or it was a pain trying to clean the driveway once the storm ended biggest problem i found was the snow bank made by plow truck at end of driveway.Hopefully as time passes Michelle can look back and laugh about getting hit with the snowblower discharge. when looking for a new snowblower do yourself a favor and get a machine with an electric starter.

May everyone have a good night. To all still dealing with the snow from last storm and in the path of coming storm have no major problems ifrom all the Winter weather.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22574 on: Feb 18, 2021, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm and 15* this am, high of 23 today. Snow coming in this afternoon.

Steve...the Albany area seems to have a knack of overlooking the ramps getting off 787, especially in the early am hours...usually untouched when I go through. Looks like the same forecast for snow here...hopefully that doesn’t increase!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...thanks for the report and the stories...looks like Mr. Keoning has a few problems on his hand, Doh! Might have to order me up one of those sweatshirts, lol.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you found those lakers chomping again, looking forward to your reply!   :thumbsup:

Running way behind this am, will try catching up later today...Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22575 on: Feb 18, 2021, 03:22 AM »

It's 13* and calm on my hill. ::)
                          Eddie...Yesterday was a slow bite, I only could coax 4 to hit my lures.  :cookoo:  They were there and would come and look
                at what I threw at them. :whistle:
                          Another short message, running behind to meet my son, we are taking my 4 wheeler and we're going to try a different spot.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #22576 on: Feb 18, 2021, 05:58 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

15° at the house, 15° in town, 14° here at work & heading to 24° for a high today. Was forecasted to be -7° this morning, glad that didn't happen.

Looking like a busy day here at work, so the day should go by quickly.

I best empty this coffee mug & get to it.

Have a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22577 on: Feb 18, 2021, 06:52 AM »
15* this morning.
Lindsay and Rocky spent the night. It was a "two dog night".
Sometimes I think I am getting old. I had an area cleaned out to park the jeep in when Lindsay is here. Yesterday without thinking I backed in and got hung-up. I hadn't cleaned it out after the last snow and then this snow/rain mix was on top of it. Haven't tried to get it out this morning but may have to get my nephew here to help me.
IW, hope the bite is on today.
Yesterday while the wife was in the Dr.s (all is well) Lindsay sat in the car, I would think on her phone, but she didn't have the car running. But I would bet the radio, lights, heater, etc were all on. When the wife came out the car wouldn't start. Of course they called me to come and jump the car. I am an hour away, I said call the dealer, 9 miles away, we have bought 5 new cars from them, so what if the warrenty on the wife's CRV has run out. They were there in 20 minutes and wouldn't even take a tip. Thank you Mohawk Honda.

Yesterday was a sad day with the passing of Rush. I had listened to him since the late 80's, when I could. As was stated yesterday "God wanted his talent back". RIP.

h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22578 on: Feb 18, 2021, 06:53 AM »
Well some more snow falling here. Kind of nice to see wish we were getting it back home. But also not so nice seeing it as I want to fly home tomorrow so praying that tomorrow looks good to get home. So far the weather guessers are saying good but I will just have to wait and see. Warmer at 18 degrees here today. Sounds like home got to around 30 yesterday so warming up a bit just need some moisture this spring to get us out of the drought and fill up some of the lakes for the boat. Be safe everyone have a good day and hopefully get out and chase some fish.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22579 on: Feb 18, 2021, 07:10 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....glad the doc's visit went well and the dealer did the right thing  :thumbsup: :bow:  good luck getting unstuck  ;)

WS....funny what the thought of a few $$$ will do to some people  :cookoo:  hope you're above zero for a change  :)

Eddie.....the cities around here are always in worse shape than the outlying areas when there's a lot of snow  ::)  fingers crossed your drive isn't too bad in the morning  :)

MrC.....hope your area is spared any big accumulations today/tomorrow  ;)2

IW.....good luck to you and your son today  :icefish:

FH4.....safe travels returning home tomorrow  :)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22580 on: Feb 18, 2021, 09:36 AM »
Heard there was a radio call....went like.....Space Station, Huston calling......We Have a problem..

Got a couple inches of new powder to clear from deck and walks.  That's about it, for me.

Take care stay safe....and warm.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22581 on: Feb 18, 2021, 11:16 AM »
ENR dispatched the lynx yesterday.
It had also attacked the lead dog of a dog team out training on the trails around the area.
The musher had to kick the lynx to get it off his dog. It then tried to attack his buddies team that was right behind him and he had to kick it again.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22582 on: Feb 18, 2021, 11:19 AM »
Good morning /afternoon everyone :bow:

16 crawling up to 20 later today.

I will try to post todays spearing report when I can.

My permit to carry is already coming up on 5 years so it's time to renew it. Yesterday I did the online portion and tonight the s-i-l and I are going to a range to take care of the shooting portion. I will be gone when the spearing report comes so will post it when possible.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22583 on: Feb 18, 2021, 12:52 PM »

Good afternoon ER's,
                       H2l.........Good call having them call the dealer, I've heard good things about Mohawk Honda. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow:
                       Marv.......Here in NY, I had to renew my permit but all I had to do was answer a few questions and send it in, we don't even
                get a reply. :cookoo:
                       Wally......You are right, the cities have a hard time dealing with the snow, but us country folk take it stride and get it done. :flex:
                       Dave......That Lynx needed to be taken care of before somebody got really hurt. :blink:
                       Well todays fishing trip wasn't what I expected. The storm from Monday night in to Tuesday played havoc with the conditions. What
                snow that was on the ice got a drenching then there was a crust, we would drive along on top then break through to a sloppy mess. It
                would stop us in our tracks, my son would hop off and I could get going again, then I would get to a good spot and he would hop back on.
                When we got to the spot we wanted there weren't any fish. The ride back was much the same.
                        I off from fishing tomorrow.

IW 

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22584 on: Feb 18, 2021, 01:00 PM »
Marv
Straight shootin' buddy.  ;)

I just finished doing up targets for a buddy in NC.
He's in charge of a yearly big sniper competition and he gets me to do his targets for him.

This is one of them for this year.
The competitors hate me because of my hidden 6 in a field of G's.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
FYI this is on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper out at some ungodly distance.  ;D

[/img]

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22585 on: Feb 18, 2021, 01:21 PM »
IW....that is crazy that's all you have to do for the permit. We had a 4 part test that was 10-12 questions each. Then tonight we have to shoot about 30 rounds at a target so somebody can critique your abilities. When I got it 5 years ago it was a day long session culminated by shooting 1 bullet at a target ???

Dave....Thanks! Those are some cool targets :thumbsup:

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #22586 on: Feb 18, 2021, 05:46 PM »
Good evening :bow:

Day 6 sturgeon spearing report.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #22587 on: Feb 18, 2021, 09:11 PM »
Good evening snowing for most of the day and still falling thankfully not much accumilation . I may see another 3 inches tomorrow extended forecast has no snow for the weekend then a wintry mix on Monday. It has been quite a few years since my region of NY. has seen so many storms.
Eddie I can only assume the road crews take a break during the time you are commuting and then hit the roads again for the morning rush hour. How is cody doing hopefully in better shape these past few days.
Ice Wanderer similar travel conditions for machines here as you experienced today. There is one of my area's bigger contest this coming Sunday I'm wondering if they will tell folks not to bring their snowmobiles and 4 wheelers because of the slush on the ice.
SpitzoMT good to read you are finally getting warmer weather save you a little on the heating bill and easier on your vehicles.
Hunts2long good to hear your wife received a good report from the doctor. Good thinking on calling the car dealership  glad they got the car running nice to deal with a place that has good road service.
Fish/hunt4ever may you have an easier time getting home tomorrow then the trip to Ohio. Good to see your temperatures are also rising in Wyoming.
Wallyworld hope you had a good day and are not seeing much snow.
IFF good to hear you are doing well.
Drifter i figured it was only a matter of time for the lynx glad no one was hurt in any of the attacks the cat must have been very hungry. Nice work on the targets.
Whopper Stopper may you pass all the tests and received the carry permit. Good to see it is also starting to warm up some by you. Thanks for today's sturgeon report  I see the the may end soon on part of the river system.

Prayers for the residents of Texas and other places that were hit hard by cold weather and snow storms. Stay safe and healthy.
 sateve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #22588 on: Feb 19, 2021, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  16* with light snow falling, doesn’t look like much more than inch on the ground at the moment, hopefully not much more to come today!   :thumbsup:

Steve...Cody has been showing improvement each passing day, believe the kidney infection is now pretty much under control which really had him struggling. Thank you for asking....hope the snow stays on the low end down your way also.   :thumbsup:
  Marv... thanks for the update, looks like today may be the end for that one area. Hope all went well with your gun renewals!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Dave...glad to read the lynx problem was taken care of, shared that story with some of the crew!  Nice job on the targets!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...conditions sound just like the crap I dealt with here, tough going for sure. Sorry your trip didn’t pan out with your son, dang. Hopefully not much more snow up your way today either and the conditions improve over the next few days. Best of luck if heading out again today or to a new spot!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...how are the local lakes now around your area?   :tipup:
  Wally...was expecting a few inches on the ground this am for the drive in, looks like an easy ride in this am....but I’ll take my time.   :thumbsup:  Is the bakery open today?   :whistle:
  FH4...hope you have a good wrap to the week today and all flights on schedule back home....best wishes!   :thumbsup:
  H2...excellent idea about calling the dealer, have heard nothing but good reports on Mohawk Honda also...glad everything worked out well.   :clap: :thumbsup:

Had a good work week so far, looking forward to the final bell today. Had some fun helping out a buddy at work with a project he and his son were working on together....building a small scale longhouse. We used our coffee break and lunch time to put some things together...made a few small stone fireplaces. First time I ever built one with super glue and set stones with a tweezer, lol, enjoyed helping out.  Time to see how the roads are...Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #22589 on: Feb 19, 2021, 05:09 AM »

It's 18* and light snow is falling, we have about 2" on the ground. ::)
                         Eddie.........The conditions were only at the southern end of the lake where it froze first, where we fished on Monday and
                 Wednesday there wasn't the earlier snows. :whistle:
                         Steve.........The guessers say you guys are going to get more than us up here. :unsure:
                         Wally..........When is you next trip out on the ice? ???
                         Marv...........I hope you and Jen got good marks on your gun renewal test. :thumbsup:
                         H2l.............I hope Lindsey learned her lesson on radio use when waiting for someone. :unsure:
                         Fish............I hope your travel home is problem free. :thumbsup:
                         Looks like a little snow removal this morning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.