« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2017, 10:37 AM »
you are not the only one not smart enough
To catch them all…you gotta catch them small

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
Re: Test
« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2017, 12:30 PM »
Walk us through the steps you are doing so we can figure out what you’re missing:)

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2017, 12:31 PM »
look for this  "Add image to post" in bottom left hand corner of your repley box that you type into.
click it and then it allows you to choose what you want to upload for pictures.

you can edit your old replies to test it in and not have to make new posts to test if you wanted to.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6 on: Oct 25, 2017, 12:44 PM »
I know I have had several issues ...I think it was because I tried to resize my photo via the post image drop down menu so choose "do not resize my image" ..seemed to work for me. I also use the snipping tool ...EZPZ

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027213/windows-open-snipping-tool-and-take-a-screenshot
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #7 on: Oct 25, 2017, 01:47 PM »
Walk us through the steps you are doing so we can figure out what you’re missing:)
Just started trying. Want to do it from an IPhone read the post on FAQ thread. To be honest I am just trying to get some pics for the pay it forward thread. So my first try's were using post images no joy then imager no joy. So now I am going to try it from the IPad. 33
look for this  "Add image to post" in bottom left hand corner of your repley box that you type into.
click it and then it allows you to choose what you want to upload for pictures.

you can edit your old replies to test it in and not have to make new posts to test if you wanted to.
yep will do! Just want to say one more time the folks on this site for the most part are a great group of people.

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #8 on: Oct 25, 2017, 02:47 PM »
Just started trying. Want to do it from an IPhone read the post on FAQ thread. To be honest I am just trying to get some pics for the pay it forward thread. So my first try's were using post images no joy then imager no joy. So now I am going to try it from the IPad. 33 yep will do! Just want to say one more time the folks on this site for the most part are a great group of people.

another test

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #9 on: Oct 25, 2017, 06:42 PM »
looks like you got it:)

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #10 on: Oct 26, 2017, 06:24 AM »
looks like you got it:)
On the Ipad and my Kindle fire can't get the Iphone to do the picture thing, but then again all I really want the Iphone to do is make phone calls!
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #11 on: Oct 26, 2017, 08:16 AM »
i don't use apple products, but have you tried laying the phone on it's long side (landscape mode) to see if the add photo icon appears?

you can add and use a different browser to your phone like mozilla firefox and see if that works too. when you add more browsers, it doesn't mean you can't use your old one anymore.

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #12 on: Oct 26, 2017, 08:50 AM »
i don't use apple products, but have you tried laying the phone on it's long side (landscape mode) to see if the add photo icon appears?

you can add and use a different browser to your phone like mozilla firefox and see if that works too. when you add more browsers, it doesn't mean you can't use your old one anymore.
have not tried that need to go back and reread the thread in the FAQ section I think that when I tried I went through the whole process and then nothing showed up in the post. thanks for trying to help when I get around to it I will try again.
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #13 on: Oct 26, 2017, 08:53 AM »

had to double check...the link is there in portrait or landscape.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #14 on: Oct 26, 2017, 09:37 AM »
okay, so it's a different problem then.

i'd go with a different browser to eliminate that next. i think they come with safari browser installed.
if apple is like android in their rules, maybe it needs to have allow browser to access pics rule implemented. we wouldn't know this unless we were using it tho if it was denied or not. adding another browser might help in that area.

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #15 on: Oct 26, 2017, 10:57 AM »
okay, so it's a different problem then.

i'd go with a different browser to eliminate that next. i think they come with safari browser installed.
if apple is like android in their rules, maybe it needs to have allow browser to access pics rule implemented. we wouldn't know this unless we were using it tho if it was denied or not. adding another browser might help in that area.
You are correct about safari. And the access rule is most likely the problem. I was asked while trying this for access and I said no. Just being paranoid I guess. I will try a different browser and see what happens.
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline Icealberta

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #16 on: Oct 30, 2017, 10:21 PM »
Test

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.