Author Topic: Daily hi/lo temps from 2011 to present in your area in a chart form.  (Read 488 times)

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I posted this in the Ind forum thought others might want to use it

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/@7164100/historic?month=1&year=2019

THis is my town. Compared to this yr last yr was great.
How to find your areas past temps.
Below the charts you can pick any date and it will show you that days hi/lo and the next 6 days.
To see a different month click the dropdown, to see different years click the dropdown.
To change to your town put in your town/state search in top right corner then click yesterday/past weather tab.
Here's a photo I made that shows my area cold blast we got last year that inabled me to at least icefish in Feb.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I hate to see this be buried so I PMed the admin and ask them if they thought it was pin to site worthy.

Can't believe there's not a iceman who wouldn't like to compare this year bad ice to past years.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.