Author Topic: Cabela’s TA Pac boot vs Baffin Apex  (Read 1947 times)

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
Cabela’s TA Pac boot vs Baffin Apex
« on: Dec 12, 2018, 03:25 PM »
I know, I know, another boot thread. Just looking for some advice on these two boots in particular, not really interested in any other boots. I tried on the TAs, I liked them but they are obviously huge. Haven’t been able to try on the Apex but there is a good sale online bringing the price of the Apex to $127 with free shipping. TAs would be $199 with 10% off and free shipping. Just looking for some comparison of the boots and any advice on which one to get. Would like them to be waterproof and was reading about some reviews saying that Baffins had some leaking going on occasionally. Appreciate any and all advice. TIA

Offline Warren_G

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Cabela’s TA Pac boot vs Baffin Apex
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2018, 11:24 PM »
This will be my 4th year with my Baffin Apex's, no leakage for me at all.  They are a heavy boot, but are great for sitting long periods on the ice. I tried them as a snowmobiling boot but found them too heavy. I really like them as I can sit all day on the ice with warm feet. I have not used the TAs, but other Cabelas stuff I own has always been high quality and performed well.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.