Author Topic: Big bass to end my ice season  (Read 4496 times)

Offline FreshwaterPhil

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FreshwaterPhil.com - Montreal fishing
Big bass to end my ice season
« on: Mar 17, 2021, 08:06 PM »
Fairy tale ending to my ice season this morning, landed my biggest bass of the winter.

Read more at: http://freshwater-phil.blogspot.com/2021/03/fairy-tale-ending-to-my-ice-fishing.html

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
Re: Big bass to end my ice season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2021, 09:26 PM »
Phil, thank you for enjoying life and sharing it with us. Really nice bass there. The closest I get to fishing in Quebec is in Ticonderoga, NY on Lake Champlain, about 80 miles from the US / Canada border. I enjoy reading all of your posts, and your pictures are awesome. Have a great off season and I look forward to your posts in December again.
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2021, 04:58 AM »
good way to end the season!  wtg
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2021, 02:05 PM »
FreshwaterPhil thank you for sharing the photo of the bass nice way to end you ice fishing season.
 Steve

Offline FreshwaterPhil

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FreshwaterPhil.com - Montreal fishing
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2021, 07:23 PM »
Phil, thank you for enjoying life and sharing it with us. Really nice bass there. The closest I get to fishing in Quebec is in Ticonderoga, NY on Lake Champlain, about 80 miles from the US / Canada border. I enjoy reading all of your posts, and your pictures are awesome. Have a great off season and I look forward to your posts in December again.

Thanks all for your comments. Not much of and "off season" for me, I hope to be out on my float tube later this week with a warm front coming in. Then my carping season begins when my spots on the St Lawrence river open up, eventually pike, walleye, musky bass and sturgeon, once all their seasons open by mid June.

Wishing all of you a fun and safe summer, hope to have more ice pics to share again next fall.

Offline IceDog88

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2021, 06:47 PM »
Nice to get a good one at the end of ice season. Good luck on the rest of your season

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.