Author Topic: Belle Grove - Dink Yellows, met Tommy R. 02/01/04  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Floater

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Keep your pole off the ice
Belle Grove - Dink Yellows, met Tommy R. 02/01/04
« on: Feb 04, 2004, 05:29 PM »
Dropped by Clydes to grab some bait last Sunday, before hitting Belle Grove and while being waited on, there happened to be another fisherman heading to the same spot. Followed him down and hit the ice a little after lunchtime. A small group of guys were already fishing and amongst them was a noticable bright orange hat. Since my auger and tip-ups appeared as if alien equipment on the pond ;), waited until the crowd thinned before checking if ol' orange hat was Tommy Robinson, indeed it was. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you Tommy.

Tommy jigging

Dave jigged up a dink
The afternoon was pretty slow for us and the others, I did see a small Rockfish caught along with similar size Crappies, and we caught a few small Yellow Perch.

Small results

Even with the slow action it was a great day to be on the ice, lots of sun, no wind and firm ice and met a fellow Ice Shantyer. Thanks again Tommy for the heads up, might hit the last pond next weekend if the ice holds.

Bob

Offline TommyRobinson

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Belle Grove - Dink Yellows, met Tommy R. 02/01/04
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2004, 07:57 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Bob. It was a pleasure meeting the two of you as well. Keeping the fingers crossed but the weather is looking like our worst enemy right now. Looking forward to getting back out myself! Flags up to you and the Dink master ;D .
It's time to go and I can't turn the ignition!

Proud 2 Be A Carp Fisherman!!!
www.carpanglersgroup.c om

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.