New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Winni bound

(1/1)

cSpike:
Team Otter NH division (self proclaimed, lol) will depart in the am for the Derby weekend. We will monitor channel 7 as suggested by a guy who isn't going this yr. At least all the 7" lakers and cusk are safe (JK DD).
Not sure where we are fishing yet as we have a couple options. I guess a lot will depend on what the weather does.

NHFishah and I intend on catching the winning fish in all divisions and taking home the entire prize money. :laugh: :laugh: Seriously though everyone have a good time, respect your fellow ice anglers and be safe.
I'd say I hope to meet some members on the ice but we are trying to fish away from a crowd, so maybe when we stop in to refuel we'll run into a few members.

Enjoy.

Spike

lobsternazi:
I'll be there this weekend this is my first ever winni derby should be fun !  Does anybody know if its easy acess for atv's over near melvin village?  I want to bring my wheeler down but $70 plus dollars for reg fee I want to be able to get on the ice!  I hope to meet some iceshanty members out there.  Good luck to all

duck doctor:

--- Quote from: CaptSpike on Feb 07, 2008, 05:34 AM ---We will monitor channel 7 as suggested by a guy who isn't going this yr. At least all the 7" lakers and cusk are safe (JK DD).
Spike

--- End quote ---

Hey man, I will monitor channel 7 too. I will make a point on Sunday to climb to the top of a mountain and give a shout out from Pittsburg. The only thing in the way is Mt Washington.  It could work!

I live by this:  "What I have in my bag might be little, but it sure is cute!"

Catch one for me Spike!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version