New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

browns boat basin ice?

(1/3) > >>

snomaker321:
Does anyone know what the ice is like out by browns in meredith and around pine island. Can you get on the ice from there. Will mostly be fishing out there for the derby since we will be taying at my uncles place right up the street.

snomaker321:
Has anyone been out that way? Any ice conditions for anyhere else in the area like pine island, loon island, bear island, black cove, cattle landing?

cSpike:

--- Quote from: snomaker321 on Feb 06, 2008, 04:09 PM ---Has anyone been out that way? Any ice conditions for anyhere else in the area like pine island, loon island, bear island, black cove, cattle landing?

--- End quote ---

I just heard today that cattle landing has a pretty good pressure ridge near it. not sure what direction as it just came up in general pressure ridge conversation. I'd imagine there to be 6-8" of ice in that area. Thats what we had around three mile two weeks ago and that is in the same general area.

Spike

snomaker321:
6"-8" of crap white ice or of nice black ice?

huntr-:
 crap ice and the pressure ridge isn't all that big it truns from the north end of bear Island towards shore. You can put on at cattle landing and theres a small parking lot that the town pushed back today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version