New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Seriously

(1/3) > >>

rcwlogic:
I received a letter from the state of nh today. Stating I failed to appear for a hearing. For a rsa 206 10 violation.
I have no idea what this is I never received any ticket in the mail or in person.
I fished the derby as I have for 17 years. I met the fish and game officer as I have for 17 years. No issue checked license a few jokes he was on his way. I was in or at my hut the entire time.
I had cusk traps out I was actually setting them when he came.
1 oz weight on the bottom simple hook 5”. Never had any issue with them
I would assume if there was an issue they would have pulled it if checked
I have no idea
I usually have earbuds in when I am positive I would have heard them if they came by again.
I leave no none nothing behind every everything gets picked up
I did not receive anything in the mail prior to this
Every year I say it’s my last for what we spend I could go to FL and catch tarpon snook grouper red fish shark.
This could tip the scale

meandcuznalfy:

--- Quote from: rcwlogic on Mar 31, 2022, 08:33 PM ---I received a letter from the state of nh today. Stating I failed to appear for a hearing. For a rsa 206 10 violation.
I have no idea what this is I never received any ticket in the mail or in person.
I fished the derby as I have for 17 years. I met the fish and game officer as I have for 17 years. No issue checked license a few jokes he was on his way. I was in or at my hut the entire time.
I had cusk traps out I was actually setting them when he came.
1 oz weight on the bottom simple hook 5”. Never had any issue with them
I would assume if there was an issue they would have pulled it if checked
I have no idea
I usually have earbuds in when I am positive I would have heard them if they came by again.
I leave no none nothing behind every everything gets picked up
I did not receive anything in the mail prior to this
Every year I say it’s my last for what we spend I could go to FL and catch tarpon snook grouper red fish shark.
This could tip the scale

--- End quote ---

Could be a scam.

swnoel:
 ;)

R.S.:

--- Quote from: meandcuznalfy on Mar 31, 2022, 08:48 PM ---Could be a scam.

--- End quote ---

or identity theft!  hope you get it strait man.

articcat:
Have you called F&G yet for explanation?
What is violation?? RSA 206 10
Keep us posted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version