IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Aqua Vu Micro Revolution 5.0 Pro

(1/2) > >>

cold nose:
Charger gets pretty warm while charging , normal ? How long does it take to charge from flat dead ? Been on charger for 2 1/2 hours and still red . Sent in once already and they replaced magnetic charger cord . Not even a year old with little use . How much run time are you guys getting ? Thanks  for your time .

CoachWalleye74:
I've had this same camera unit for 2 years.  The overall unit is ok, but it has issues.  The battery life is very poor, with as little as 2.5 hours on a full charge.  I have sent the unit in to be looked at and a new battery installed and run time remains similar.  Also, the magnetic charging connection is a very poor idea IMO, as it doesn't stay well with any movement.  For the price paid for this unit (higher end cost) it is functional but but not the level of performance I expected. 

cold nose:
Bummer , this could be so much better .

CoachWalleye74:
Agreed.

missoulafish:
I can run  6 hours at least and never had an issue with the magnetic power adapter. It's not moving anyway when it's charging...great unit and I love the portability and quick setup and deployment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version