IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Jaw Jacker pricing increase

(1/9) > >>

waterlike:
It appears the jaw jacker has went up in price by almost $20.  Now 59.99 in most places.  Jigging jaw Jacker base went up too.  Im wondering if its a supply chain issue or just general price increases.  Unfortunate.  $59 seems way expensive even though its my most important tool for some species.  If you can find it cheaper, which i see in one or two places, better snag them now

matzilla:
lots of alternatives out there.... https://finickyfooler.com/products/finicky-fooler-auto-hookset

WindRiderGear:
I think you are going to see everything going up in price. It doesn't really matter if it is made here or overseas, the costs for raw materials are shooting through the roof (Polyethylene for example is up like 160% this year). We tried to hold our prices the same, but shipping last year for a container was 7k, this year it was 25k. So for the 1600 ice suits in that container we went from paying 4.3/suit for shipping to 15.62/suit and then domestic shipping has gone up too!

slipperybob:
Yea, looking at lures and other things and seeing how the price hike has hit things.  Then supply chain issues and transportation stagnation hits things with more delays.  Add in the society of self privileged self entitled workforce and meeeehhhhhh.

That is what it is now.  Sometimes having the product at full price is better than none at the sale price.

Raquettedacker:
  Price went up because all the Pennsylvania guys are buying them….  ;D ;D
Make your own. And don’t use the rat trap method.    Easy and cheap…
 And you can make them custom for different style rods.. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version