New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

cold weather.. getting the itch

<< < (2/14) > >>

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: 800stealth on Oct 03, 2021, 08:32 AM ---Guniea, you should get yourself on the call list or notification list at the places you're looking to buy the portable. It's kinda looking like that type of stuff is going to sell out fast this year because of limited production numbers with most manufactures.

--- End quote ---

X2

Check with Franks great Outdoors , Scheels amd SpprtsmansGuide ..they seem to be updating inventory daily ..Franks looks to be doing alot of instore/walk ins deals now ..also Franks Shanty days should be approaching soon is probably a good bet in order to reserve a shelter . Getting the itch with the chilly weather ..not much on my must/got to get list ..got some deals and steals via Amazon for some items over the summer ... relining some rod/reels is pretty much all that is left.

mowbizz:

--- Quote from: Guinea on Oct 02, 2021, 07:00 PM ---I'm still waiting for the portables to be in stock again so I can replace my 70 pounder. I hear the Christmas decorations are out at Walmart, so it should be soon!

This is about the time of year that I start to drive my friends crazy by being able to slide talk of ice fishing into any conversation lol.

At least you hunters have something to keep you going until then. Good luck and safekeeping to you all out there.

Congrats on retirement!It sounds like you're doing it right. :)

--- End quote ---

Guinea, you have a PM

Guinea:
You guys are right, supply and demand in all industries has become very skewed! I hadn't even considered that. Thank you for that, and the name drops. I will definitely be more proactive.

800stealth:
Yup, supply lines are tough.. I've got 2 Ford Transits sitting at the shop, one since July the other June. Both waiting on airbag parts that are on a never ending back order. Every time the deliver date approaches Autofair calls to say it's been pushed another month. Stuff that's usually on shelves at local stores are now a few days out. Getting frustrating trying to explain the situation to customers...
I've been waiting for Fuel system parts on for my Mercury outboard all summer, they'll probably show a couple days after ice in... Way back in February I ordered a new Camaro, a few weeks later Chevy paused production of Corvettes and Camaros due to the chip shortage... 6 months later it was finally delivered a few days before labor day, so much for a summer toy... Strange times we're in...

hardwater diehard:
I also think most items will hold MSRP ...and like last season very little end of season clearance items. I thought there would be a lot of after season deals from individuals who purchased ice fishing items and gave up the sport ..particularly hub shelters as restaurants bought a portion of last season inventory ...may be they were sold to the patrons who ice fish .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version