New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Time to go battery

<< < (2/14) > >>

hardwater diehard:
Couple questions ...are you in a Dewalt or Milwaukee battery platform ? Maybe getting a bare tool could be an option . Do you drill 6" or 8" holes ? How many on each outing on average ?

Junkie4Ice:

--- Quote from: hardwater diehard on Sep 08, 2021, 07:52 AM ---Couple questions ...are you in a Dewalt or Milwaukee battery platform ? Maybe getting a bare tool could be an option . Do you drill 6" or 8" holes ? How many on each outing on average ?

--- End quote ---

10" is a pretty big auger to run with a drill. Definitely do-able, but I guess I assumed he was looking more at the actual electric augers.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Junkie4Ice on Sep 08, 2021, 08:19 AM ---10" is a pretty big auger to run with a drill. Definitely do-able, but I guess I assumed he was looking more at the actual electric augers.

--- End quote ---

Won't win any speed contests due to the gearbox ..but could pair with a underpowered/torqued drill and if you already have a 10" auger ..lots of options out there ...especially when you are at the cross roads .

https://shop.clamoutdoors.com/clam-drill-plate-with-power-drive.html

missoulafish:
Ran the 10" G2 all last winter, cant wait for ice to get here and start using it again. Light weight, fast, easy to use and transport, durable, nothing bad to say about it.

Junkie4Ice:

--- Quote from: missoulafish on Sep 08, 2021, 09:44 AM ---Ran the 10" G2 all last winter, cant wait for ice to get here and start using it again. Light weight, fast, easy to use and transport, durable, nothing bad to say about it.

--- End quote ---

Best auger on the market!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version