Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

Washington Ice Fishing Perch Derby

(1/5) > >>

spiltmilt:
For those that follow me I am very passionate about growing the sport of ice fishing in Washington state.

This year I am putting on a Washington Ice Fishing Perch Derby. This is an online season long (Dec. 15, 2018 thru Feb. 29, 2019) tournament hosted by Tourney X software based on length. Fish can be submitted from your smartphone or computer. You can read the rules and register for the tournament here https://tourneyx.com/app/tourney/washington-ice-perch-derby

Registration is only $10 half of which goes to pay for the webhosting of the tournament and the other half helps to recover costs. This is a fully permitted tournament Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.

Our title sponsors are Eskimo Ice Fishing and Ion Ice Augers and we have a number of sponsors including: North 40 Outfitters, Dakota Lithium Batteries, Luxner Lures, and RAM mounts.

This is a best of 12 fish tournament and you can cull fish to replace them with longer fish.

1st place prizes total $1000 in value and include: Eskimo Quickfish 2 Pop-up Ice Tent, Ion Ice Auger, Dakota Lithium Battery, $150 in ice fishing and open water lures from Luxner Lures

2nd place: $50 gift certificate from North 40 Outfitters, RAM Mount (prize to be determined), and $75 value in Luxner Lures

3rd place: $30 value in Luxner Lures, HT Ice Rod

Quite a payout for only a $10 entry fee!!!

Shoot me any questions you may have and we will see you out on the ice!

wlai:
Thanks Spiltmilt. I'm from the west side, and it's really based on your videos and posts last year that I drove over and tried ice fishing for the first time. Really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work and I hope to get a few trips in this season.

hugeinchina:
Is there any kind of location verification? Just thinking that a lot of eastern Washington ice fishers do sometimes make trips to Cascade...

spiltmilt:

--- Quote from: hugeinchina on Nov 26, 2018, 07:51 AM ---Is there any kind of location verification? Just thinking that a lot of eastern Washington ice fishers do sometimes make trips to Cascade...

--- End quote ---

Yes GPS tagging on photos required. Most cell phones already do this.

Glowjigger:
This is a great idea. I would also like to see more people in Washington state interested in ice fishing. Maybe we could get a few more eastern WA lakes open year round with multiple species vs the trout only lakes that close in the winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version